• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Symptoms & DPO when you found out?

Cb26

Reaction score
Hello girls.
Congratulations to a all of you on your long waited BFP's!!

I was just wondering what your symptoms/signs were and how many days post ovulation you were

Xx

My symptoms began in the 2ww. I was super, super bloated. That was my first sign. Then on the day of implantation, I was really tired. Then I had lotion type cm that day too.

I got my bfp at 10dpo

Last time my symptoms were burping all the time got that bfp at 7dpo

Can't remember with dd1

Good luck

Thanks for answering! :) I'm 12dpo and only symptoms I have are burping a lot, cramps, and a huge increase in cm. AF is due tomorrow so fx! xx

I got my BFP at 13dpo after there being the tiniest faintest line at 11dpo. My symptoms were
7dpo: cramping and acne breakout
8dpo: cramping, fatigue, sensitive nipples
9dpo:fatigue
10dpo: (BFN on test) frequent weeing, tired, I actually thought I am getting a UTI
11dpo: (super super faint positive on ic) slightly tender breasts, frequent weeing, constipation (sorry TMI), increased amount of creamy cm, more acne
12dpo: frequent weeing, tired, cramping, constipation, bloating, acne
13dpo: clear bfp, frequent weeing, cramps, bloating. nausea,

I can't remember what dpo I got my bfp but my main symptoms were headaches and extreme tiredness

9dpo with both pregnancies. This time, I had some twinges around my ovaries...that was about it. I had many more symptoms with my first pregnancy (breast tenderness, nausea, etc), but that was twins, so my hormone levels were much higher! I think there's just one bean in there this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"