Symptoms driving me crazy! Is this just a weird period or am I preg?

mermaidmama

Reaction score
I'm so confused. I have VERY irregular periods, but I had all the signs of ovulation around July 18th or 19th. I really wasn't expecting much (we have an appt on Sept 3rd for fertility issues) but I've been getting dull cramps on and off, and yesterday while doing dishes my lower back was aching so bad, and I was getting bad cramps so I had to go sit down. Sometimes it just feels like someone is gently pressing on my lower abdomen.

I've also had some major heartburn, and a little nausea, my breasts have just tingled a little bit here and there. I've been thirsty, and I've had a slightly sore throat for about a week.

But every test I've taken is negative, and here is where my issue is, for the last week almost every time I wipe there is some brown blood. Not a lot, not enough to even wear a pad or anything, but it's there. Every once in awhile there will be some pink. What's going on? Weird period?

following for answers, im in the same boat, currently on CD 32 with no af and bfns! had brown spotting only when i wipe for the last 4 days!! just want one of the other now...im in limbo land!

GL to you though, maybe its late implantation for us!!! fx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->