Symptoms Fading

firstbaby1985

Reaction score
Hi all,

I know I read loads of posts and reassure people but when its yourself you just cant feel everything is ok!

I haven't had nausea from about 7 weeks but the last week ive felt fine apart from mega bloating and tiredness (I have also finished up worj for summer so may just be laziness!).

I had a scan at 8w5 and everything was perfect but now im just scared everything isn't. I get my next scan 2 weeks tomorrow at 13w1d but im toying with getting a Doppler to check in with the heatbeat. Im scared if I get one thought ill freak if I cant find it.

I cant wait 2 weeks to find out if all is ok!

HELP!

My symptoms come & go a lot & fade away for a few days. It's completely normal , hormones fluctuate and so do symptoms. Im sure your little bean is doing just fine! Plus if you haven't got bleeding or bad cramps then assume all is going well and relax!

apart from sore boobs first thing in the morning and feeling tired (which is easing off now) I have no symptoms either. I had sickness for a few weeks but only on and off through the day, not there all the time. I have a doppler from my last pregnancy and use it every day at least once for my own peace of mind. Some days it takes up to 20 mins to find baby so it depends on if you can cope with not finding it all the time.
If you have no pain or bleeding then I wouldn't worry too much :)

P.s. I don't get my first scan until im nearly 12 weeks along , ages to wait :(

My symptoms have begun to fade over the last week- except for the INSANE bloat. I think it's pretty normal since hCG usually declines after week 10. I had an u/s a few days ago and everything was fine.

So I gave in and rented a Doppler. Tried for about 5 mins and found what I think was a wee heartbeat at 170 for about 20 seconds before it went away. Hi baby!!!

Yay heartbeat! Congrats on finding the HB. Not an easy task, I've been told.

Symptoms typically fade once the placenta starts to produce hormones. (Not for everyone and not always consistently, either.) Congrats on hearing your baby!!! You're a week away from being 1/3rd of the way through your pregnancy. Hoo-rah!!! Don't start worrying now that the scary part is over!! Haha

Thanks for all your reassuring words. I was such a wreck my first preg and swore I wouldn't be this time but I think I'm worse!! My poor boyfriend thinks I'm crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->