Symptoms for month 22 TTC...whew!!!

ga_girl

Mom to 1 and LTTTC #2
Reaction score
okay, been TTC with no "help", so this seems like a long shot. But I'm going to put it all out there and see what you ladies have to say about the symptoms.

I am aprox. on day 22 of 28 day cycle. DH and I had abstained for two days before my expected OV day (day 14) then BD'd.
I have been having random nausea for a few days.
For the past three days I have had a REALLY bloated, tender stomach(not normal for me) and I tend to be a little more gassy than normal.
Today, I've noticed sore nipples.

I am convinced I'm PG, like most any month:) But I'm in fear of the BFN.

Anyone here had experience with the tender, bloated tummy?

You didn't BD before your ovualtion day??? But, afterwards? I think the sore boobs are a good sign. I find when I am PG, it is the entire boob, not just the nipple, but everyone is different, so I wouldn't discount that. The bloating could be AF symptoms, but, if it is not usual for you to get bloating, then I would wonder if that is a symptom because high progesterone can cause bloating. I am just confused why you abstained before your ovulation day. You have to have the sperm there BEFORE the egg is released. Good luck and keep us updated!!!!

I feel bloated EVERY NIGHT, hahaha. Those are definitly signs, I have my fingers crossed for you. I know what you mean about each month feeling like its THE month. The last 2 cycles I've had TONS of symptoms and they were different each time too which was odd so I've given up on trying to figure it all out.

It's just the way things worked out this month. We get so tired of trying to get the timing right and we've been trying so long that we've started just kind of letting it go and BD'ing when we feel like it. But some months we try everyday all around my OV time.
It just always seems to me that I should be preggers THIS month. So I start becoming hyper aware of any symptoms I may be having, trying to compare them to my normal period symptoms. But it seems like I often get tricked into feeling something "different". Which, of course, always turns out to be nothing different. It's really a maddening experience. I've been doing this almost every month for almost two years.
But, I'm still hoping, hoping, hoping that this is the month.

I also wanted to say thank you to everyone. I feel such a sense of support from the people I chat with, as well as from the posts I read. So Thank You!

I am the same way..."this is THE month" LOL! I obsess too. :hug:

Well, the witch was due on the 28th(yesterday). She's not here yet. The bloating, gas and tender tummy are gone, as are the tender nipples :( But now my face is totally breaking out, big time. I don't normally have problem skin so these 8 or 10 pimples on my face are really out of the norm for me. I POAS on the 27th and got a BFN. I'm trying to brace myself for the witch's arrival, but I've still got a baby on the brain every second of the day. If no witch by Nov. 1st, I'll test again. It's killin me to wait, but I don't want the disappointment of a BFN.
Any symptoms for you girls?

Fingers crossed CA-Girl..

I am due tomorrow and boobies are sore...but they always are this time of month! No other symptoms, which is fine as this is my non-cycle month, DH had a very bad SA test...so next month we are going for every 2-3 days to get his spermals all lovely and fresh!! :happydance:

the red beast arrived and crashed the maybe baby party.....blahhhhh!

Sorry... :hug: She arrived for me today too (except, I wanted her to).

Sorry GA Girl!!! bummer, hoping Nov is your month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->