symptoms from vitex

flipporama1

Reaction score
I'm 11dpo and having some symptoms but got bfn this am. My bbs feel heavy,warm, sore, and that weird tingly feeling you get right before your milk lets down when your breastfeeding. I never get any af symptoms until it hits.like cramps and gas. Right now in crabby as all hell, really sore, weird heavy bbs, small cramps real low, lots of white creamy cm,really tired, backache, headaches, cravings like crazy. Anyways, idk if it's the vitex I'm taking or if it's just too early to get a Bfp? Any input or advice welcome! Tia

Is anyone else taking vitex? Do you feel different? What symptoms do you have? Did it change your cycle at all? Tia

I started taking Vitex this cycle. When did you start?

Every month, I have sore boobs, bloating and cramping for up to a week before AF arrives - and I have that again this month, so that's nothing new... I don't really have any other obviously different symptoms apart from being more tired and more moody! But I can't say that definitely the Vitex really, it's a tough one...! :-/

I started taking Vitex this cycle. When did you start?

Every month, I have sore boobs, bloating and cramping for up to a week before AF arrives - and I have that again this month, so that's nothing new... I don't really have any other obviously different symptoms apart from being more tired and more moody! But I can't say that definitely the Vitex really, it's a tough one...! :-/

I never get af symptoms other than cramps right before it hits. I started taking it on the 26th and the last two weeks I've been Moody, tired as hell, sore boobs, slight nausea, mild cramps, my boobs swelled up half a cup size just this week, and I've gained 6lbs in 2 weeks! Wth? Idk what's up cuz all hpt's are bfn....

Hi flipporama, I have been taking vitex for two months now. This month, I've had some of the symptoms you described but I am crossing my finger that those symptoms are because of a pregnancy. I don't believe vitex has caused any symptoms for me personally. So it sounds like you may be getting a BFP! 11 DPO is definitely too early for some people to get their BFP quite yet. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->