Symptoms gone?

Kerrie-x

Reaction score
Well last week for about 3 days i had morning sickness, wasn't sick but felt sick after everything i ate, but that stopped on tuesday. my boobs are still tender. Also for the past 2 weeks i've not been able to fasten my work trousers but today i could (i havent worked since sunday).. I've had no bleeding or unusual pain but i am worried. I had a scan on friday the 14th which showed a heartbeat. :cry:

Seems a little early for your symptoms to go. They may come back with a vengeance. I had a couple of times where mine appeared to go before they finally did. It's probably your body starting to adapt to having hcg floating about.

I wouldn't worry at all! In my pregnancies, my bloating went down at about 7/8 weeks, and I got my flatish tummy back until 12 weeks when I started to get a baby bump. If a heartbeat was seen then the chances of miscarriage have dropped down to something like 4%. I've been having nausea, but my MS doesn't usually kick in full blown till about 8 weeks. Some women don't get it at all! Try and relax. I'm sure everything is fine. x

I agree symptoms can come and go. My sickness went away for a few days before coming back with a vengeance.

:hugs:

hi kerrie!

i'm so sorry that you are worried. my symptoms come and go a lot - i have whole days of feeling nauseous and then i'll wake up and feel absolutely fine. i think that it is perfectly normal. it's great news that you saw the heartbeat - was that when you were 6+1? we saw our bean's heartbeat at 6+1 on friday!! i'm going to get an 8-week scan as well just to set my mind at ease.

try not to worry, symptoms do come and go - i'm sure your bean is perfectly safe and happy!

love kristen xx

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev097pr___.png

I've not been sick at all. And any nausea i had was easily settled by eating. I think we need to look at the bigger picture when we think of symptoms. I have lots of cm, bright bright yellow wee, constipation, sore bombs, huge dark nips and tired all the time. We don't have to be sick to warrent symptoms. Enjoy being in that small percentage that don't suffer too bad. Sure know i am! X

Nothing to worry about at all. My symptons came and went often. Some days I would feel on top of the world, days later I would be unable to move from my bed! Sounds all normal!

Symptoms come and go darlin am 14wks and they still comming and going
some days trousers tighter than other days and boobs sore then not..
its all normal x

symptoms can fluctuate try not to worry generally i feel well now but some days im still like ooooohh gawd! yuk

dont worry bout your trousers fitting and not fitting thats more than likely the early pregnancy bloat doing its thing!!

xxx

You will begin to be thankful for the days the symptoms aren't there. My sickness left me alone for about ten days and has come back with a vengence!! Im sure its all fine, enjoy the good days! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"