symptoms gone ....

hopeful:)

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm 7.5 weeks pregnant. On Tuesday and Wednesday this week I had horrendous nausea and I thought finally a sign all is well. The only other sign I have had is extremely sore boobs. However since Thursday everything has dissappeared. I'm really worried now it's all going wrong x

Don't worry hun, some days you'll feel like death warmed up, other days you'll wonder whether you've dreamed it all. You could just be getting through things earlier than the "normal" 12 weeks. Don't worry x

I'm 7+3 and my symptoms have really tended to come and go over the last few weeks. I'll have one day where I can barely stand the nausea and the next, I'm basically normal. Same with breast tenderness, it seems to come and go throughout the day for me. You can always take another pregnancy test if you're worried! xx

Thanks all ... I did take another test and the line is still quite dark it's just such a worrying time I feel something isn't right. I have a scan Thursday which will hopefully keep me going xx

In my first pregnancy my symptoms randomly vanished for a day or so and then came back. Hopefully your scan will bring you some reassurance :hugs:

Well I stupidly done another test today. And the line is much much lighter ... I could sit and cry xx

Call the epau like pp has said. Maybe was extra diluted? Symptoms am do come & go tho. Try not to worry trust me I know it's easier said than done. Believe me I know! Having a nightmare time of it atm. Good luck Hun x

It's best not to take tests that far into a pregnancy hun. Lots of ladies have had the hook effect on here from around 7 weeks. If your really concerned Id go and see a gp for bloods but I wouldn't say it's an indication of anything bad, especially as your not having any bleeding or cramps. Try not to worry to much.

Thanks all. My epu Is only open till 12.30. I think I'll just try wait till Thursday. Can't believe how worrying everything is x

It isn't the hook effect making the line lighter is it?

lol isn't if funny how we can get excited from getting sick? DH thought I was losing my mind when Morning Sickness first set in because I was excited to be seeing it happen....fast forward a few days and the excitement was so over.

Mine lasted from 6w2 to just entering the 10w...I am 10w6 now and (knock on wood) have been sickness free for nearly a week

I know. It's really weird, twice now I've really felt down amd worried about baby both times the next day it's like bam I'm still here mummy. Just so nervous for Thursday xx

lol isn't if funny how we can get excited from getting sick? DH thought I was losing my mind when Morning Sickness first set in because I was excited to be seeing it happen....fast forward a few days and the excitement was so over.

Mine lasted from 6w2 to just entering the 10w...I am 10w6 now and (knock on wood) have been sickness free for nearly a week

I'm so glad you put this I'm 10+1 and my sickness has gone, with my other 2 it lasted past 12 weeks I was starting to wonder but like to try and think positively !

I know. It's really weird, twice now I've really felt down amd worried about baby both times the next day it's like bam I'm still here mummy. Just so nervous for Thursday xx

Glad your feeling better about things, fingers crossed for today xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"