Symptoms ladies?

bubbamadness

Reaction score
Hello, thought I'd share my symptoms and curious to see what others are experiencing too. I'm 8 weeks 5 days.

At the moment I've got sickness on and off. Mostly gagging when I wake up or feel tired.

Starving hungry all the time, to the point where I feel if I continue to eat like this all the time I'll be the size of a house by the end of it! Lol :haha:
Trying to eat mostly fruit or healthy snacks, but end up being a bit naughty :blush:

Slight cramps every couple of days.

Weeing a lot.

Gassy, and strange bowel movements, lol. Either working too well or go a day without.

Tired. By the time it gets to 11am i'm ready for a nap.

Extreme mood swings. Very grumpy and impatient and then crying the next :shrug:

Boobs are sore on and off and beginning to spill out of my bra.

Slight bloated belly.

Lack of temperature control! One minute I feel comfortable, the next I feel hot, then cold.

That is it for now ladies. As soon as I get anything else will add it on :thumbup:

Can't wait to find out when my scan is. Then I can relax a bit. Heard so many sad things lately it's making me freak out a bit :wacko: Fingers crossed and praying that we all have healthy sticky beans and have happy endings :flower:

i was spilling from my bra with sore boobs from 4 days after conception!!!

i think i'm around 8 weeks now,

i am always sleepy, i have 12 hours sleep a night with naps throughout the day

my boobs are achy and sore as hell and dont want a bra to sit in (or on as it seems)

i am nauseous as hell from the moment i wake up to the moment i go to sleep (am never actually sick though)

i never seem to stop pooping -_-

i think i've got it quite easy though, no mood swings, horrendous pain or throwing up :D

im 7 weeks frida, had a scan today after a nervous few days, thougth the worst and to my relief/surprise I saw a health happy baby with a heartbeat :happydance::happydance: so far im
so tired, I nap with my son on the days im not working,
eating crap for the last two weeks,
streaching pains,
increased cm,
boobs sore on and off- is this normal for them to be sore on and off I cant rember with my son!
bloated ever few days esp this morning I looked 4 months along!

Thanks for the replies ladies. Yes, sore boobs on and off is normal. Forgot about increased cm. Nothing new to report so far xxx

I'm 8 weeks today and my boobs have been sore off on but mostly on. Can't make it up past 8:30pm and peeing every 30-45mins. Bloated everyday - looks like I hae a small bump already but it's from the bloat.
Once and awhile I'll get a wave of nauseousness but that's not everyday or anything. SO, I'd like to think that I have been pretty lucky thus far :)

I am 8+2 weeks. Yesterday I had a total loss of nausea and panicked. Lol well, today it's back with a vengeance. Guess minies just decided to take a day off and stay in bed ;)

I have larger sore boobs on and off. Tummy is bloated and I am a bit constipated. I tried to eat healthy, but can't keep the fruits and veg down so I have mostly carbs. I have crazy dreams! Dreamt I gave birth to a baby girl last night. :)

I'm 6w2d.
Symptoms are:
Huge sore breasts
STRONG craving for ice cream and gummy bears
Food aversions
Dark nipples and veiny breasts
Extreme fatigue
More hair growing from my navel to my pubic bone
Bloating like a mofo
Mild nausea
Lots of white CM
Back pain