symptoms lessening.. need advice please!

born2bamama

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I haven't been around the forum much lately because the stress of IVF was enough for me without going online lol. We finished our first IVF, transferred one 5 day blast on May 23. Tested this am (10dp5dt) on a clearblue digital test and got a 'pregnant 1-2 weeks'. Since ER was May 18 I guess that would put me at the end of the "2 weeks" so I'm a bit worried about my hcg level. I think what worries me more though is that after transfer, with starting the progesterone and everything my breasts were very sore.. now (for the last couple days) they are no longer sore just big and heavy (and sore a tiny bit.. but only to touch and only on sides). I'm worried that since my "symptoms" are less now then a few days ago I'm worried that it was a chemical. We are very cautiously happy right now.. but I don't do my beta until Friday and I'm concerned that it isn't really 'for real'. Either way we are happy because we've never come so close.. and if it is a chemical at least it gives us hope that we can get pregnant. Any insight you guys have is GREATLY appreciated..i'm pretty sure i'm going crazy! :wacko:

Hey,

I'm sure it's just all the medication hiding your symptoms an some lucky ladies never get any!

Best of luck for your beta Hun!

X

It's very common (although scary!) to have symptoms come and go! I had the same during my first trimester and used to get paranoid poking at my breasts...now they're just painful all the time :haha:

It will be fine hun :hugs: since you've gotten your bfp, I'd suggest you go for a blood test earlier for peace of mind! There's no need to wait that long, especially after a 5dt!

Congratulations on your bfp! Best wishes and baby dust that you bean is a super sticky one! :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"