Symptoms lessening?

Pearlie

Reaction score
Is it normal
For symptoms to get less? Today I feel surprisingly good! Not nauseous and slept well, hardly any cramping, should I be worried I feel ok? Considering I haven't felt ok for the most part?

I noticed a few days ago that I wasn't feeling as sick as I had been. When I thought about it, I remembered my symptoms started to wane at around 9 weeks with my last pregnancy, too. And he's a healthy little boy now. I also saw my little bean 2 days ago on a scan, and he/she is also doing great with a heartbeat of 179. I think for some women the symptoms just start to get better earlier than others. Also keep in mind that symptoms will come and go!

Well yeh I did have a scan on Monday and all was fine.. I'm paranoid now though! It's also been a surprise and shock which is just sort of settled down and my partner has settled down so.. Maybe I feel better because I'm not so worried anymore too..

Hi hun i had the same as you last week i had a scan and all was fine, little heart beating beautifully, but then i started to feel better nausea lessening loads, scared me, but then all of a sudden i had to run to the toilet and throw my guts up i felt so ill and then i felt a bit better again. I think its just symptoms coming and going, im sure our babies are perfectly fine try not to worry yourself im sure the sickness will be back soon enough and even if it doesn't dont worry because a lot of people dont suffer with it much anyway x

I can live with sore boobs come back sore boobs haha! I've a little cramping now, the cramping at this point ramps up a bit doesn't it because of growth?

Mine have been lessening since about 10 week's but now and again have a bout of nausea or tiredness so sure it's all normal, trying to feel grateful for feeling better and not so tired in the mornings, had a scan at 10w and all was fine, 12w scan tomorrow x

I don't know how I'll manage waiting another 4 weeks until scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->