Symptoms, negative tests.

Eegee

Reaction score
Sorry for creating a new thread, but my last one was a very long ramble lol!

I've been having symptoms that are very similar to my last pregnancy. Shooting pains in my vagina, period pains on and off for a week and a half (some really uncomfortable, with the pain in my thighs too), restless legs one night, frequent vivid dreams...

We DTD 17th/24th/31st July, and these symptoms started around 12th August. I haven't had a period for a few months, and don't have any idea if/when I ovulated. To compare with my last pregnancy, I reckon I felt ovulation and so we DTD on 23rd Oct 2013, I'd had a number of symptoms by 5th November and got a few faint positives on 12th November. Based on this, I expected to know for sure this time by 20th August. I've done a few tests, the last with FMU on 21st and one mid-afternoon on 22nd. All negative.

What else could cause these symptoms? If I get period pains I usually start my period the next time I go to the loo, so now I'm freaking out that I have something wrong with me! I don't want to go to the doctor though as they already think I'm a hypochondriac (I actually had a vitamin D deficiency, but they were very dismissive of my concerns a few months ago) - and last time I was pregnant, I went on 11th November convinced I had cysts, then found out I was pregnant the next day lol!

Thanks! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->