Symptoms on and off???

mitchnorm

Reaction score
Found out I was pregnant about 13 days ago....for the last week or so I've been slightly nauseous, sore blobs started 4-5 days ago....tiredness too...However today have woken up feeling 'normal'. Have poss and still strong line but it would be even if I'd lost tbh

Are symptoms stopping normal? I hope they come back :cry:

Yes that was normal for me anyway. Also I noticed you said woke up feeling normal. I often started the day that way, and then symptons would arrive later in the afternoon. From what I understand it all depends on hormones, growth spurts, etc..., just remember today you are pregnant.

I had rly bad nausea yday and day b4 woke up dis mrn its der but not as rife

mitchnorm- yes, they come and go. Im 7 weeks, and some days i feel a bit worse whilst others i feel completely normal and forget i am pregnant.
Symptoms do come and go, some days i have cramps and back pain and others not, my boobs are sometimes really sore and some days not sore.
Trust your body....

Mine come and go I can feel dreadful some days and not so bad others x

I haven't had any sickness yet, or hardly any symptoms for that matter :( slightly worrying! Then again, I never had any symptoms whilst pregnant with my daughter either. X

became- im 7 weeks and not had any sickness or nausea! My doctor said not every woman gets it and sometimes it can come later on in pregnancy!

Mine come and go for past week I've had nothing expect sore boobs and tired

haha hopefully, i don't really fancy it to be honest... Bet we come back in a few weeks posting about how sick we feel!

I lost me sensitive boobs but nw there back lol so they come and go

Thank you ladies...I guess as we don't get a scan in UK til 12 weeks (unless private) I suppose the only way I know I am still pregnant is through symptoms :wacko:

Tbh I didn't get many severe ones with daughter so I should have known x

mitchnorm- im in the UK too, and it feels like forever waiting for the scan and I am also to some extent relying on symptoms. But i have had a day or two with no symptoms at all, they do tend to come and go a lot.
However i have my first midwife appt in about 4 weeks time, so i am looking forward to that and then the following week is my scan.

I have never wanted time to go past so fast before haha! x

mitchnorm- im in the UK too, and it feels like forever waiting for the scan and I am also to some extent relying on symptoms. But i have had a day or two with no symptoms at all, they do tend to come and go a lot.
However i have my first midwife appt in about 4 weeks time, so i am looking forward to that and then the following week is my scan.

I have never wanted time to go past so fast before haha! x

Thanks Ally...I remember now why I paid for a private scan at 7 weeks last time round

I'm going to try and be patient.... hehe. Lets see how that goes. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->