symptoms or going nuts?? anyone else going nutty in tww?

ms sunshine

Reaction score
well... don't know if my brain is just trying to convince itself or maybe I have a load of symptoms, they seem soooo familiar from my first pregnancy but its first month trying so don't know if its just wishful thinking.... well within a day of 2 of ovulation I had the runs, I had this first time round, ive looked it up apparently it can happen if you conceive before implantation. then 6dpo I had cramp on the left hand side, sometimes shooting pains in cervix. I feel it more when I walk its like a tug on my left side. well af due on thur or fri (my cycle is not the same every month) still cramp on left not all the time just every now and then. before I felt a bit sick not sure if it was because I was hungry but I made my son this fruit puree and it turned my stomach the sweetness (if I am pregnant and don't like sweets or chocolate I will be gutted). is it possible to imagine symptoms, it is similar to the first time round? is anyone else in the same boat? x

Yep I'm totally overthinking every symptom. I've been in a foul mood last two days and trying to put it down to being a sign, however the most likely reason is that there is a lot of stress on me at the mo. This last week of the tww can't go by quick enough xx

I know what you mean I actually thought it must be nearly af time as it felt like so much longer. I was debating on testing early but don't want to hence a false neg

No me neither, and I know it sounds silly but if u don't test then you still have that 'I might be' feeling iykwim, and aren't hit with disappointment of a stark bfn. I'm also feeling quite nauseous this afternoon and tonight, so yet again I am speculating and symptom spotting 🙊 x

How long have you got left to wait? Yeah I keep having waves of nausea and this weird stab pain on my left side. Doesn't really hurt but I'm sure I got that last time after implementation but could be anything.

I'm going a bit nutty over here! This is the first cycle since we started trying where I haven't been a day or two early (I was due today) so I'm really trying not to get my hopes up. I've been having cramping since about 7-8dpo and I'm convinced AF is going to show up any minute. The number of times I've ran to the bathroom to check is way too many. I bet I wake up to it tomorrow morning!

How long have you got left to wait? Yeah I keep having waves of nausea and this weird stab pain on my left side. Doesn't really hurt but I'm sure I got that last time after implementation but could be anything.

Well I said to myself that I'd wait until at least 10dpo which is Tuesday. How about you? X

I'm going a bit nutty over here! This is the first cycle since we started trying where I haven't been a day or two early (I was due today) so I'm really trying not to get my hopes up. I've been having cramping since about 7-8dpo and I'm convinced AF is going to show up any minute. The number of times I've ran to the bathroom to check is way too many. I bet I wake up to it tomorrow morning!

When are you going to test? Fingers crossed x

I think I started symptom spotting as soon as I possibly could hee hee. Couldn't help it as 'feelings' just started. I secretly think I am but only time will tell. I am only about 4-5 dpobut had twinges an pains an aches an my boobs telling me I am.

How r u feeling today? Have u done a test willow? X

Fingers crossed they say that they would be the time of implantation. I dont get get af cramps until the day before so am hoping it's a good sign. When are you going to test

Well I said to myself that I'd wait until at least 10dpo which is Tuesday. How about you? X

Well I'm 9dpo today I'm thinking surely there will be a bit of a chance it would get caught on the test if I am but little scared. I might buythe test today and just see if the symptoms are still there and maybe test Thurs if af not arrived. Think that's the longest I could leave it lol the first time I knew I was pregnant so if I'm not this time then I have officially lost the plot

Still no AF but the cramping is quite bad. I reckon it'll come today. If still no show tomorrow, I'll buy a test. Eeeks!

Well I caved as I've been feeling really weird today. I think I can see a line but I'm not sure. I would upload a photo but I don't know how to?

Oh willow how exciting, hope this is the start of a bfp.I caved and tested today at 9dpo due to this rotten nausea I've got, but alas a BFN :(, I know it's early, but I won't test again until AF is late now. Keep us posted willow xx

Oh willow how exciting, hope this is the start of a bfp.I caved and tested today at 9dpo due to this rotten nausea I've got, but alas a BFN :(, I know it's early, but I won't test again until AF is late now. Keep us posted willow xx

The line has got darker (still within the test window). It looks like the BFP I got with my son. I'm off to buy a digi to confirm. I'm really scared the digi is going to say not pregnant. My head is all over the place at the moment.

I'm 9dpo today too and although ive said I wont symptom spot this month it's impossible not to when you want to be pregnant SO badly!!

Ooh Willow!!! So exciting. Really hope this is it for u x

Oh congratulations willow woo hoo.

Well I went to the only chemist that had no tests my luck lol so lm going to test tomorrow. Af is due wed not Fri like I thought so one day early hopefully will be kept.

Just to update, the digi confirmed my BFP! Feeling nervous but very excited :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->