Symptoms...pffft

FTale

Hope
Reaction score
Its 6dpo and like every other cycle I feel the same. Well, one cycle I thought for sure because of killer nips I was pregnant then I got bfns blanker than new printer paper....lol.

Feeling the same today...out. Anyone feeling in or out and just want to ramble about it?

I laughed so hard at that printer paper comment! That was too funny!

Stopping in to say good luck, and I love to ramble lol

Thank you for stopping in Ladies. :hangwashing: I'm trying to stay busy. Chasing imaginary squirrels away from the house (daughter swears they are ninja style climbing in through the roof), breaking up cat fights and ordering cheap hpts off of Amazon in case my bladder springs a leak...cough, cough.

Seriously I thought about ordering Osom since they are so sensitive. But lets be real. Even though they can detect small amounts of hcg, I will continue to use them until AF shows because they might be wrongly showing bfn. Way too expensive for me this go round. Let's hope the cheapies do their job. I mean, its not often that I spring a leak but when I do , its in the tww and I like to clean it up with hpts.:haha:

Thank you for stopping in Ladies. :hangwashing: I'm trying to stay busy. Chasing imaginary squirrels away from the house (daughter swears they are ninja style climbing in through the roof), breaking up cat fights and ordering cheap hpts off of Amazon in case my bladder springs a leak...cough, cough.

Seriously I thought about ordering Osom since they are so sensitive. But lets be real. Even though they can detect small amounts of hcg, I will continue to use them until AF shows because they might be wrongly showing bfn. Way too expensive for me this go round. Let's hope the cheapies do their job. I mean, its not often that I spring a leak but when I do , its in the tww and I like to clean it up with hpts.:haha:
I never heard of OSOM tests but I think you just fed my POAS junkie! I might have ot cough up the coins for this one.

Imaginary squirrels are dangerous creatures. Be careful, they tend to aim for the eyebrows.

I've been thinking about threatening my ovaries with an eviction notice if they don't perk up and give me somethin' good to work with this cycle.

Promise: Oh, my goodness. That's what I was thinking during AF this cycle. I had the Clomid in hand and all. But I decided after all I've been through in recent months to put the clomid down. Its my last round too.

HAHAHAH...the eyebrows...omg I'm not going to be able to get that out of my head. She was serious too. Won't go back into my back patio room anymore. So I did all that hard work outside in the cold, running around like a dummy for nothing. :oops:

Exercise. That is what I did instead of the Clomid. I have exercised as much as I can breathe since the middle of my last cycle. I never stopped. Abs are getting stronger and legs tougher. My hubby keeps smakin' the tush too. :p Exercising is suppose to send more blood to the ovaries. When I went to see an acupuntcurist he looked so concerned when he felt my pulse. Dude hooked up electric needles was was shocking my ovaries back to life for like half an hour. And noooooo, I have not been back to him..LOL...but I think he knows what he is doing. I just can't afford his practice. It'd be $600 a month for twice a week. Way too many Chic fi la meals missed do to that hole in the pocket place though.

If you don't mind my asking, do you have PCOS? Do you get positive opks?

Bev: Thank you, its been awhile...since 2016 this time? I've calmed down a bit but I still have a lil piece of babydust sparkle in my eye that keeps me hoping.

Promise: Oh, my goodness. That's what I was thinking during AF this cycle. I had the Clomid in hand and all. But I decided after all I've been through in recent months to put the clomid down. Its my last round too.

HAHAHAH...the eyebrows...omg I'm not going to be able to get that out of my head. She was serious too. Won't go back into my back patio room anymore. So I did all that hard work outside in the cold, running around like a dummy for nothing. :oops:

Exercise. That is what I did instead of the Clomid. I have exercised as much as I can breathe since the middle of my last cycle. I never stopped. Abs are getting stronger and legs tougher. My hubby keeps smakin' the tush too. :p Exercising is suppose to send more blood to the ovaries. When I went to see an acupuntcurist he looked so concerned when he felt my pulse. Dude hooked up electric needles was was shocking my ovaries back to life for like half an hour. And noooooo, I have not been back to him..LOL...but I think he knows what he is doing. I just can't afford his practice. It'd be $600 a month for twice a week. Way too many Chic fi la meals missed do to that hole in the pocket place though.

If you don't mind my asking, do you have PCOS? Do you get positive opks?

Bev: Thank you, its been awhile...since 2016 this time? I've calmed down a bit but I still have a lil piece of babydust sparkle in my eye that keeps me hoping.

I have PCOS, and all I get is positive OPKs. Like every day, all day, most days of my cycle. They are useless to me, though sometimes I forget and I'll try them. Labwork confirms my LH is elevated all.the.time. SO for an OPK to work for me it has to have a sensitivity of like 40miu, which ain't a cheapie test.

I HATED clomid. I don't respond to it at all, but funny enough, I do respond to tribulus and white peony and licorice. I ovulate on that combination of supplements every time I try. Last month was CD 16, and a chemical. This month looks like CD11, but I am thinking a bit more like CD14.

I see you've had several losses. I'm so sorry to see that, and I am hoping that there won't be any more.

Exercise is great! It keeps me sane.

Thinking of you today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->