• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Symptoms rant thread

Brunette_21

Pregnant 1st trimester
Reaction score
Hey ladies thought I'd do a symptoms rant thread and boy could I rant lmao from gas to SPD at only 10 weeks to nausea :( xx so any one who needs a rant feel free xx

I have hardly any symptoms...but my cramps and on and off spotting are really bothersome :(
Another one that kills me is peeing 8-10 times at night and the bladder and uterine pain when I wake up to pee.

I have absolutely no symptoms atall which is worrying me, I'd be happy to take your symptoms lol x

so tired, but new bp meds make it worse. nausea isn't that bad shockingly, boobs feel like they are on fire all the time. constipated which is so weird for me as I am convinced normally I have IBS. and I already have cankles.... and supersmell out the wazoo. I can smell nail polish inside a closed bottle! so weird!

F you, first trimester. This past month and a half has been hellish, and it almost makes me never wanna get pregnant again ever. After feeling ok for a few days, my symptoms came back with a vengeance and I'm back to feeling hungover and nauseous. I'm just having one of those days where I'm so fed up. :dohh:

so tired, but new bp meds make it worse. nausea isn't that bad shockingly, boobs feel like they are on fire all the time. constipated which is so weird for me as I am convinced normally I have IBS. and I already have cankles.... and supersmell out the wazoo. I can smell nail polish inside a closed bottle! so weird!

I feel like that and the discharge Soz TMI its ridiculous xx

F you, first trimester. This past month and a half has been hellish, and it almost makes me never wanna get pregnant again ever. After feeling ok for a few days, my symptoms came back with a vengeance and I'm back to feeling hungover and nauseous. I'm just having one of those days where I'm so fed up. :dohh:

Yep feeling it and I'm convinced I could be further on as have a bump already xx

I have hardly any symptoms...but my cramps and on and off spotting are really bothersome :(
Another one that kills me is peeing 8-10 times at night and the bladder and uterine pain when I wake up to pee.

Luckily I'm not too bad with the peeing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"