Symptoms Stress!!

bump.on.brain

Reaction score
Don't you just wish the symptoms of pregnancy were really obvious, unmistakable things?! :dohh:

And why is it that the more you try not to symptom spot, the more things that you can't ignore seem to pop up? :shrug:

I had an unmistakable quite sharp pain a couple of times around lunchtime today, in the typical AF area but more on the left. I can't remember having felt something like it before, so there was no way I could ignore it and of course it got me wondering whether it could possibly be a symptom... But then I also know rationally that it's way too early to be implantation (as I'm pretty sure I'm only 3dpo based on calculator and EWCM).

Then this afternoon I've suddenly been hit with a sore throat... I've never heard of that being a pregnancy symptom but it was so out of the blue and with the pains I felt earlier I started wondering whether that could be a symptom too. But then rationally, I know that it's November and that the chances are I'm just going to get a lovely virus!

Even the fact that I'm really tired... it could be a symptom, or it could be also because of a virus, or the fact that I didn't get my full 8 hours last night!

Basically, I'm just having a moan :thumbup: because I think that it's unfair that we have such vague symptoms that could be caused by hundreds of different things! :haha:

Yes I agree with you totally there. Felt everything that you have and now getting a sore throat...could be virus as kids have a bug. God it's awful isn't it.
I'm saying to myself it's af until a bfp shows :)

'af till bfp shows' is a great way to look at it =)

Af until a bfp shows is definitely a good way to look at it... I had no intention of even symptom spotting, but at the back of my mind there's always that little question mark!

No matter what I really don't want to get my hopes up!

Good luck to you both though, and I hope you're not getting a virus!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->