symptoms suddenly gone.

Ethereal

Reaction score
I have a really bad feeling.
Yesterday I woke up and felt really normal compared to what I have been feeling, I still had slightly sore boobs but that was it. The nausea, tiredness and 'pregnant' feeling were gone.

This morning my boobs aren't sore anymore. I have no symptoms.

I cant help but feel something is wrong. :/

Please someone tell me some good news. My scan isn't for another four weeks.

I had the same! To be honest, I had a private scan at 7 weeks because I wasn't feeling pregnant! Then I had symptoms.....at 10+ weeks I told the midwife that I was worried as I literally felt fine....nothing at all! She said it was fine... Symptoms come and go....after a week I got my nausea back! It really does come and go for me. I'm nearly 17 weeks now and in my experience it's totally ok and normal. Hope that helps x

8/9 weeks is when I lost my symptoms, but luckily for me I had a scan at the time and knew baby was ok. I also had a bout of cramps at 8 weeksish that had me worrying. Good luck :hugs:

Turns out I needed a poo :haha: Sorry tmi but I think that what the cramps were.

Tried eating some cereal and feel a little sick now so I'm hoping its all okay. Such a worrying time. I though id find this easier cuz its my second but I actually feel more worried!!

I had this at 8 weeks too! I was just constipated. Got some stuff from docs and all fixed :) scary though EH!

Phew! This is my first so all new to me....I ask so many questions on here! And am the queen of paranoia which doesn't help! I like to be able to try and help newbies with the benefit of my limited experience! As I understand it, all pregnancies are different so all we can do is try and reassure the best we can! X

I had some days of feeling fine at 8 weeks too, luckily had private scab at that time and saw a lovely bubba with a strong heartbeat. 10
Weeks tomorrow and back to feeling awful! Don't worry think it's v normal
X

Thanks ladies. Feeling a little more nauseous as the day goes on so much more relaxed now :)

I have three kids and lost my symptoms at 11wks with my first, 6wks with my second and never had any with my third except for (rarely) mild nausea. This time, I get a little nausea, but everything comes and goes (which is normal and did happen with my third baby as well). You're okay!!! At your stage, the placenta is about to start producing hormone, so your body will be producing less, and you might see a huge, sudden decline in your symptoms. And glad that cramping was nothing - I would have freaked out, too.

If I was ever worried about lack of symptoms I'd go and stand in the local Subway doorway and nausea always hit like clockwork :haha:

Hey ladies just thought id update.

I feel a little worse today but nothing major, a little nausea, headache and the frequent urination is still there. Boobs are a little tender!

Still cramps but I think they are just gas pains for now.

I've paid for a private scan just to put my mind at ease. I'll be going tomorrow afternoon so will let you guys know how it goes.

If everything is ok I will honestly break down, I've been preparing myself for the worst all weekend, wondering what to tell family and how much it will hurt, so if that little bean is okay I will be so damn happy.

Thanks for your support. Like I said, I'm finding this pregnancy more worrying than when I was pregnant with my DD!!

Hey ladies just thought id update.

I feel a little worse today but nothing major, a little nausea, headache and the frequent urination is still there. Boobs are a little tender!

Still cramps but I think they are just gas pains for now.

I've paid for a private scan just to put my mind at ease. I'll be going tomorrow afternoon so will let you guys know how it goes.

If everything is ok I will honestly break down, I've been preparing myself for the worst all weekend, wondering what to tell family and how much it will hurt, so if that little bean is okay I will be so damn happy.

Thanks for your support. Like I said, I'm finding this pregnancy more worrying than when I was pregnant with my DD!!

Hey this happened to me as well! Think you saw I posted the other day. I do now feel nauseous again and, like you all the cramps were just constipation! It'll be worth having scan tomorrow for reassurance though. It's my 3 rd and I'm a nervous wreck too!
Sending sickness waves your way xx

In my first pregnancy my symptoms went away for over a week around 6-8 weeks. I was bleeding at the time and just "knew" something was wrong. Well, nothing was and I have a wonderful, rambunctious 19 month old running all over the living room right now. Just try to take it easy. I spent my entire pregnancy with a feeling of doom and it ruined a lot of times I should have been ecstatic. This time I feel everything is perfect, so I am rolling with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->