Symptoms suddenly gone

Tryingbabyno1

Mummy 2 my beautiful Isla
Reaction score
Hi everyone

So as the title says really I'm 11 weeks and a few days pregnant and suddenly well the last 2 days I have felt great my energy is back to normal I don't feel sick now I'm just panicking :(

Try not to stress too much hun. I'm 12 weeks today and at around 10/11 weeks I had the same thing, everything told me I wasn't pregnant, even my boobs haha but they came back (with a vengeance) a couple days later. Do you have a date for your scan yet? Xx

Haha I hope that's the case for me. You know I couldn't wait to start feeling better but now I do I want to feel rubbish again is that weird lol. Yeah I have my scan on the 8th of November how about you x

It is a bit weird but I get what ya mean hahah. Ooh yours is day after mine, 7th.. I'll be almost 14wks though so not impressed haha x

Don't panic! I felt a lot better starting smack on at 10 weeks. I thought it was too early to have the hormones levelling out but a lot of research shows anywhere from 9 weeks onward the placenta starts working more and more and you can start feeling better. Everything is still ok 3 weeks on from my symptoms changing - and after that they came back on and off too... try really hard not to worry and enjoy. Go walk around the shopping mall or something you'd have felt way to crap to do before ;)

They love to leave everything right up to the cut off point don't they! Is this ur first baby

Don't panic! I felt a lot better starting smack on at 10 weeks. I thought it was too early to have the hormones levelling out but a lot of research shows anywhere from 9 weeks onward the placenta starts working more and more and you can start feeling better. Everything is still ok 3 weeks on from my symptoms changing - and after that they came back on and off too... try really hard not to worry and enjoy. Go walk around the shopping mall or something you'd have felt way to crap to do before ;)

Thank you that's out my mind at rest a little bit x

I was just about to say what Reiko said, and that basically once you finish building the placenta, it takes over as the life support system of the baby, so it likely just means yours is done. Lucky you. I don't start feeling better till week 14.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->