Symptoms that led to my BFP

apple84

Reaction score
Some TWW symptom spotting reading for you ladies:

The day before ovulation I had a bad headache (migraine?) and I don't get headaches often.
1-2dpo - nothing
3dpo - present: hollow/hungry/nauseous feeling in stomach (I had this at 3 dpo last pregnancy too!!)
4dpo - present: restless sleep - some insomnia, tossing and turning
5dpo: woke up feeling light-headed and nauseous. Not interested in having my morning coffee. Had to lower my work-out intensity at the gym - felt weak
5dpo - present: on and off cramps in pelvic/lower abdominal area
5dpo - present: increased thirst and frequency of urination
7dpo - BFN (tested this early because of the all day nausea for 5 days straight)
8dpo - BFN
9dpo - very faint BFP!!

I've tested several times since then and the line is getting darker

Congrats Apple!!!
Thank you for posting!! Gives me some hope!! I have had the cramping since ovulation!
Happy and healthy 9 months!!

Congrats on your bfp! H&H 9 months to you!

Congrats :D thanks for posting im 3 or 4dpo and feel so naseaus :sick: i was thinking it was too soon but now i think maybe this mouth watering horrible sick feeling could be an early sign? im sooo hungry too its unbelievable lol xxx

:dust:

Congrats :D thanks for posting im 3 or 4dpo and feel so naseaus :sick: i was thinking it was too soon but now i think maybe this mouth watering horrible sick feeling could be an early sign? im sooo hungry too its unbelievable lol xxx

Exactly how I felt both pregnancies! I'm guessing you'll get a BFP too!

Exactly how I felt both pregnancies! I'm guessing you'll get a BFP too!

ohhhh i do hope so! thnx for the positive thinking lool i feel lousy and as the day goes on i feel worse my head is pounding now but the watery mouth has eased off.....so maybe but im tryin to think im probs not as il be devastated if i convince mysel i am and im not......i remember thinking with my first child out of the blue without even knowing when my period was due 'im pregnant' and thinking well either that or im seriously ill with something lool but with my LO it happened so easy and we werent trying but werent protecting.... now with this one im obsessed with the forums and opk's and even have three baby planner apps on my iphone - madness! lol symtom spotting seems to have taken over my life!!! :haha:

xxxx

Question for you ladies: I feel happier than usual, more energetic, and I'm sleeping better than usual?!?! I don't know if it could be a sign of pregnancy or if it's all the sunshine. I have a 3 yr old who keeps me very busy usually, and I am actually out lasting him lately. So has anyone ever experienced this from the hormones? Last month I had fatigue, cramps, and all the other usual ones and BFN. Baby dust to everyone!

Congratulations! :) i am having so many symptoms that ive never had.. way different than all the times before.. testing tomorrow i hope i get a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->