Symptoms, thoughts, & just TTC

EmmyStar

Reaction score
This has been updated so hopefully you won't get too lost. I want some thoughts on my situation, anything will help. :)

5dpo - dry, stuffy nose, high bbt (claritin didn't help) and the worst acne I have ever had!!
6dpo - stuffy, painful on inside edge of left bb
7dpo - still stuffy, high bbt
8dpo - VERY hormonal; got angry at s/o, then cried, then started laughing - S/O asked why I was so hormonal & why my bbs looked slightly bigger, high bbt, & acne literally VANISHED!
9dpo - had leg cramps on top of thighs; similar to what I referred to as "growing pains" when I was younger
10dpo - high bbt, few dizzy spells, not necessarily nauseous but did almost vomit when I looked at the crack on my windshield that I have had on there forever - just only nausea-like moment every time I looked at it. Weirdest thing ever. CM very lotion-like, & cervix very high feels like a slit. Tested BFN.
11dpo - high bbt, high tilted cervix
12dpo bloated, high bbt, high cervix.
16dpo- light, brownish bleeding, AF? (Stopped tracking bbt ...forgot)
17dpo-OW MY BOOB like being stabbed momentarily, reminded me of 6dpo, feeling warm, wondering when AF will be at full force. Tried to focus on cramps but couldn't feel any, if there were some it would have been worlds tiniest.
18dpo- hey, where did the blood go? OW THE LIGHTENING STRIKE PAIN AGAIN? Very warm again.
19dpo- "AF" completely gone, pain in breast again. Ugh.

Thinking of testing again tomorrow but feeling like I will get a BFN. :( never had these symptoms before so maybe it's my month, but you never know until you know.

So yeah, this is my updated list :)

Update: 14dpo, high cervix, swollen vaginal walls, feeling really emotional, no signs of AF. If anyone cares, I still want to hear feedback. I've been ttc for a small while & several weeks ago my sister and I were talking about how amazing it would be if we found out we were pregnant just a few weeks apart, as our oldest sister just found out she is a month pregnant. Well, a week later it was confirmed - my sister I was talking to got a BFP. Now I have had symptoms & I can't tell if it's just "sympathy symptoms" as they say, or they're real. It broke my heart in a way knowing she is pregnant and that this probably wouldn't be my month.
I guess I want a baby before my MUltiple Sclerosis affects me to the point where seeing, walking, or even thinking is possible. I just want my baby before it's too late. I came here since no one on babycenter cared, but it seems I may be alone here too. I don't want to put out a sob story, I just want someone to hear me & understand. I'm dragging out now, making myself feel bad so I guess I will check back later...or tomorrow...whenever. Thank you for reading

Hi just wanted to send you some baby dust :dust: I'm not sure about the symptoms but wishing for the best!!

Hi just wanted to send you some baby dust :dust: I'm not sure about the symptoms but wishing for the best!!

Thank you, I have high hopes and you're the first one who seems to care so far. If I get my BFP it means you must be the baby dust fairy ;-) just kidding, but I will update on here if AF comes or I get my BFP. but see...I don't expect AF to come because I don't believe in witches ;-)

It would be amazing if you had bump buddies within your family! Best of luck!

Emmy trying joining a month group on the TWW forum (for example the testing in July group). You will get a lot more feedback within the group. I don't think it's that you are alone sometimes it just depends on timing of your post and how many members see it before it gets buried.

Sending sticky vibes..I can't even imagine how it must be with M.S.. Praying you get your baby this month!

We care :) But honestly, symptoms are a crapshoot. It's all about your own feeling and what's normal for you. Progesterone causes the same symptoms before pregnancy; it's just that when you do get pregnant, progesterone continues to give you those same symptoms or maybe slightly different ones, but if you're not pregnant, progesterone drops and you get AF. The pregnancy hormone itself doesn't do much.That's why waiting for AF and POAS is the only way to tell. And like someone suggested, feel free to join or start a TWW thread during that wait! That wait feels like eternity for many people!

I agree with the PP , try not to get your hopes up based on symptoms , they are just due to progesterone in the LP, I have had LP's where I had all the pregnancy symptoms , even all day nausea and I was not pregnant, the last cycle when I was pregnant I had no symptoms other then fatigue.

Emmy are you very regular with AF?
Symptoms are all very good, but as a pp said unfortunately they can also go toward AF since the same hormones are involved just in varying levels :wacko:

AF is always 100% on time. Update: today 16dpo- had brown spotting this morning & nothing else since. No cramps, nothing. Areolas seem to have a brown ring around them, & a LOT of brown color on top. Maybe I am going crazy! I am going to test tomorrow or so. I thought AF was coming but this was the weirdest spotting ever...they say it's not over til the witch comes...
I don't believe in witches. ;-)

I haven't tested because I was busy, had a strange (sorry tmi) sex dream last night. I will be picking up some tests tonight to test tomorrow, will keep you updated :)

I had a BFN when I tested, and thought I got AF, however; it was light and only 3 days. My period is usually 8 days. My areolas seem to be bigger? Darker on the top where the areola meets the white on my skin. All week I have been so dizzy, too!

The biggest thing I'm so curious about?

The last two days, at random times, I will be sitting here, not doing anything, and my left breast will be stabbed on the right side, just in one area.

I know I don't have any kind of breast cancer issues since I just got checked last month, as my regular hypochondriac schedule. Lol. So what are your thoughts??

Oh and cervix is soft, high

*before I go to bed*

Earlier I took my bra off getting ready for bed, and now I have that breast pain again. Also, itchy areolas. Not normal for me.

Oh and cervix is soft, high

*before I go to bed*

Earlier I took my bra off getting ready for bed, and now I have that breast pain again. Also, itchy areolas. Not normal for me.

That's either a very good sign (pregnancy) or a bad sign (hormone imbalance/cyst) If it persists you could go to the doc and take a blood test and do a pelvic checkup.

Also sometimes my breast area experiences some itchiness and soreness which feels different from the soreness I feel during TWW and also is very momentary. I think it's either
#1. fabric irritation causing itchiness, which is what it feels like for me
#2. progesterone leaving body slowly
#3. muscle ache under the boob which I actually often get after my boob blows up during TWW and also after exercise.

My cervix never did drop but still BFN. I guess just an off month. Here's off to another month ttc!

10DPO today. AF due in 3 days. Still no obvious pregnancy symptoms other than negligible mild sore bbs and wanting to nap every afternoon. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->