Symptoms to look out for during TWW?

marycotter567

Reaction score
I think I just got done with my fertility window/ovulation and will now be waiting to test around 12/21. I am very excited and curious what symptoms I shuld look out for that could mean BFP???

With AF coming, I usually get sore boobs, mood swings and maybe some cramping a week to a few days before.

It's so hard to say because everyone is different. Some get symptoms like sore boobs, cramps, mood swings, headaches, metallic taste in the mouth, the list goes on and on. Any of those symptoms could mean a bfp or not. While other women have no symptoms at all and get a bfp. Any time I talk about pregnancy symptoms with my husband he always jokingly says "Is there anything that's NOT a pregnancy symptom?" lol

I would say just keep an eye out for anything that is out of the norm for you. Also, if you are temping, watch for an implantation dip/bleeding (although it doesn't happen to all women even if they are pregnant) and consistent temp rise after it.

Good luck to you!!! :dust::dust:

All those symptoms are what I usually get before my period so I guess it may be misleading. I did get a breakout of acne around my jawline 2-3 days ago - which may have been my ovulation day I am guessing. I usually don't get acne breakouts. Today my breasts are feeling a little bit sore/fuller but I usually set that symptoms about a week before my period which could be that this time too... Lastly I do have some mild crampin on and off for the past 2 days or so but again could be just gas pains or food I ate etc... Waiting is so hard..............

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->