Symptoms...too early to test +?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by xacesx, Nov 18, 2011.

1. xacesx

xacesx Member

Hi All,
    Being driven slightly mad so need some advice :D
    I came off implant on 27th of last month,
    I *think* I ovulated on 7th Nov (CM was egg white, had cramps), then since 6DPO and now (11DPO) I've had cramps, backache, *really* tender BB's, nausea, CM has been creamy (sorry TMI!), and checked this morning and Cervix was really high, too high to feel...but tested this morning and BFN :( but is it too early? I have no idea when AF is due as this is first month off the implant, so any advice would really be appreciated...even if you think its gonna stay a BFN...its the not know either way thats driving me insane! lol :D x

2. skyraaa

skyraaa Well-Known Member

11dpo is still early id test in a few days time if u really need 2 know but its always best 2 wait until after expected af is due gl x

3. xacesx

xacesx Member

Thanks for replying :D must be more patient lol :D x

4. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

It's probably too early. And as for symptoms, they don't mean much until after the missed AF. If you read on here or anywhere, many ppl have the same symptoms and half of them might get a BFP but the others will get a BFN. Good luck and hope you do get your BFP in a few days.

5. xacesx

xacesx Member

Answered my question...AF just arrived :dohh: but atleast it means I can start again I guess :thumbup: grr grr grr lol :D

6. skyraaa

skyraaa Well-Known Member

awww sorry she showed her ugly face fx for next cycle :) x