symptoms worry

wantabump

Reaction score
Hi,
Im totally panicky and paranoid about this pregnancy after having a missed miscarriage. I feel convinced that when I go for my 12 wk scan they will tell me theres no heartbeat. (I had a scan at 5+6 which showed heartbeat but lost last pg at 7wks).
Anyway, I was wondering if my symptoms are normal.
I dont need to go to the toilet during the night and its worrying me. If i go at about 10.30pm I can last until around 8.30am when I wake up without going. Is everyone else going all the time at this stage?
Also, my sickness stops when I eat, I feel queasy when I get up but as long as I eat small amounts and often then Im fine. Is this normal?
Finally, I was really really tired from about 5 to 7 weeeks but this week I havent been totally exhausted. (I have been off work however and havent lifted my bum off the sofa!!) Is it normal to be like this?
Sorry for the crazy post I just dont know what to expect and what is normal and what should have me rushing to doctor! I wish I had a bump or a scan or something to let me know the bean is alive and kicking!! (scan on 8th May and it cant come soon enough)
Thanks!!xx

Hi Hun

Ive had no symtoms and i was worried but seems normal for some people not to have them. Your scan will be fine cant they get you in for an early one just to put your mind at ease? xx

i feel the same, i am only 6 weeks thought, but i am peeing all day but not during night, i am only sick when i dont eat and some days it just not as bad anyway!

and i get days when i HAVE to have a nap and others when i am ok.

its my first pregnancy and like you i am just guessing everything is fine in there, i worry all the time. but i think its normal, everyone has slightly different symptoms and i dont think it means there are any problems.

good luck though x x x

Well my GP requested an early scan and the hospital just got back to me with a date when i will be 12wks exactly. I know I should take some reassurance from the fact that the scan at 5+6 was fine.
Also with last pg I had spotting from early on but nothing this time. Its just so hard not to worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->