Symptoms?

JennyLynn512

Mom to four
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am new to this site. My husband and I have been married for a year now and we're starting to try for our first child. My last period came August 15th and I tracked my ovulation date and we definitely did our thing almost every other day throughout the weeks following my period. Here it is, September 9 and I am due for my period tomorrow. Lately, (for the past week) I have been feeling very weird. First of all, for some reason I never noticed a smell our bathroom has until now and everytime I go in there I feel like I'm going to throw up. Second of all, I have been feeling all weekend that my period would start because I have a bit of minor cramping in my abdomen. Only this cramping is very different then my normal menstrual cramping. I feel very dizzy and nauseated at different times throughout the day, but nothing regular. The last symptom that I feel is sore and swollen breasts. Am I just psyching myself out or may I really have a little bundle of joy growing in me? I never get my menstrual symptoms until after I have started, it's just how I've always been. Now I've been getting these things happening a week before my period. I plan on taking a test tomorrow, do you think that is a good idea? Any advice would be wonderful! Thanks.

Wow, I wish you all the best. I am new here too, and I hope you get the resuly you are hoping for! I really think you could be expecting, I couldn't wait to take a test at all. I wasn't due for my period until July 18, and I took one on the 10th and it read positive. Now I'm about 3 1/2 months due in March!

A test can put your mind to rest to rest one way or other ... looks good.

Good luck & welcome to BabyandBump

:D

Definatley sounds promising.
Go ahead and take a test tomorrow, good luck :D

does sound promising, very sore boobs were a big sign for me with my first! good luck with testing :)

Well everyone, I know I'm new to this site and ya'all don't know me yet....but I took two tests this morning and they were both positive!!!! I knew something felt different and I have a doctor's appointment today at one to confirm the results!!

Well everyone, I know I'm new to this site and ya'all don't know me yet....but I took two tests this morning and they were both positive!!!! I knew something felt different and I have a doctor's appointment today at one to confirm the results!!

:hugs:Congrats hun on your BFP....Best of luck at your Drs apt and I wish you a happy and healthy 9 Months:hugs:

thats fantastic news! CONFRATULATIONS on your BFP!

I was the same when pg with Ella, you just know dont you! xxxx

Congrats :happydance:

Hope we get to know you through your jouney :D Welcome to the forum

Congratulations on your BFP, I wish you a wonderful happy, healthy 9mths.

Thanks everyone for the congratulations!! This is so exciting! You're exactly right about "just knowing." You just have this sense that something is going on inside of you. Well, I have to admit, I have not been feeling good. I have a question for all of you though....I have been experiencing a light cramping. Nothing at all like my menstrual cramps. But it comes and goes, with my nausea. Is this normal? There has been no bleeding, just light cramping.

camping is very normal in pregnancy hun, tho it still makes u worry lol! hope ur ok :hugs: try not worry xxx

Congratulations. Here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy

Sinead

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"