Symptoms...

BrittnJay

Reaction score
My period was due around the 1st-5th of this month... and still no show. Lately I've been having small stomach cramps, my breasts are slightly tender and kind of aching, missed my period obviously, nausea off and on, appetitie change, exhaustion, an increase in gas, and more urination than usual. I however have got only negative pregnancy tests. I have scheduled a appt. with my OBGYN for a blood test and everything. Do you guys think that I could be pregnant dispite the negative tests?

Hey-

Yes, you definitely sound like you are having pregnancy symptoms. I just found out I was pregnant on Monday and I was/still am having slight cramping, nausea, sore breasts, and I'm definitely exhausted. I would say you are showing the symptoms, let us know what the doctor tells you! Goodluck!!

Also, starting today I have creamy/lotiony white cm... there is no odor to it... is that a symptom too??

Alot of Pregnant woman say thay get snot (sorry) like CM. So that could be a symptom. Missing your Period is a Possitive..... I would try taking another HPT a few days after your last one. The HCG levels double as days pass. Maybe try taking the test with FMU.....

:dust:

Sounds a lot like what I go through! I hope its a BFP for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->