symptoms?

cat1783

Reaction score
So, My daughter is almost nine so of course I really don't remember what kind of symptoms I had with her but right now I am 2 days late (I know it's not that significant) sore bb's kind of like before my periods. Dark blue veins across my chest and bb's, heavy and sore on the sides. No back cramps like I usually do before I start, a lot of creamy white cm and feeling way fatter today than I ever have. I've been feeling like I have started all day so I head to the bathroom to find nothing but discharge. I know I know, I should take a test. I just don't want to be disappointed (again) and with my luck I'll go out and buy one and start the morning I was planning on taking it. Any input??

Hey I say get a test :thumbup: it will put ur mind to rest a little

I'm pretty frustrated myself n I already took like 5 test lol

my last period was jan 14th

then on feb 2(sunday) i started light spotting the after that nothing jus when i wiped and really light and it stopped by wednesday it was way off from a period. i was caught off guard bc i am never off. that following monday i had a pap done and test was negative. doctor said for me to look out for my period bc it could of been IB. i dont really know much about IB. while i tested feb 13th n 16th and BFN now its feb 21 still no period.
Took a test today negative

We been trying :cry:so hopefully soon

Baby dust ur way :hugs::flower:

I took one about 3 days ago and bfn but trying to hold out as long as possible. I'm usually between 22-24 days. Usually the app I have on my phone is right on. The first two months of trying was stressful and full of anxiety so this month was just more carefree. I had some sort of pinching feeling on the left side of the uterus area around 9dpo. There were 3 of them that were gone just as fast as they came but painful. I remember laying in bed thinking what the hell was that?! felt like someone with scary sharp nails was pinching my uterus as hard as they could. It was strange. Never really felt that before. We'll see.

Hopefully u find out soon. Keeping my fingers crossed for u.

Im going to the doctors Monday for a blood test so hopefully I get good news back.

Baby dust ur way :flower:

Girl i have the same thing as you im cd32 maybe 2 days late my periods are crazy now that im ttc I took the plan b pill back in November which I'm sure made my second cycle in December long 39 days and januarys was only 26 days I usually have 29/30 day cycles got a positive opk cd11 but ive had two negative tests last month though I was already ending my cycle cd20 i actually caught opk lines and a positive on cd23 so I'm wondering if I actually ovulate later than what i thought im seeing blue veins on ny bbs abd sore nipples :/ more clear cm and no af nor cramps im tired as hell tho so lets see how it goes ill be following u girls

I had the same symptoms the last 2 months but think I ended up having chemical pregnancies both times. My period started each time but spotting for about three days. im pretty sure it was due to short luteal phases. started red raspberry leaf tea and evening primrose to lengthen and produce more fertile cm. Still no Af today. trying to hold out until Monday to test. not ready for another disappointment. Good luck to you both!

Cat i know something tells me
I am ive just been crying like an emotional wreck my mom cried.like so with her pregnancies i want to test but im scared of.the disappointment i know december wad most likely a chemical i never did get a positive but my nipples were too soreeee like now its so hard to hold on to hope for that same reason :( i dont test much cause its too emotional for.me ughhhh

I have that feeling too, but I did the last two cycles also and got negatives so not trying to get my hopes up. I'm an emotional person anyways so no change there. I keep running to the bathroom because I think I've started and it's just a lot of white cm (tmi I know) which is weird when it's supposed to be AF time I think. I hate taking tests. I buy them almost knowing it's going to be negative and go to the bathroom hoping it's positive then I get a negative anyways. I agree that it's an emotional thing. My boobs are sore but not quite as much as they were last month. I was almost in tears trying to sleep because my shirt was touching them. If still nothing by Monday then I'll be almost positive I'll see great results when testing. I've been getting sharp little twinges of pain off and on all day. hoping that's a good sign. Ugh this sucks.

Hey, am all new to this hope you don't mind me joining chat. Me an dp are TTC #1. Only had my coil taken out 5th Feb but from my ovia app I am due AF on 8th but had spotting 19-21 so not sure if that was ovulation bleed or not (not good at reading my own body signs). Just feel constantly bloated last few days and so hormonal which my colleagues at work have picked up on but am putting this down to my coil recently being taken out and my body adjusting.

Thankssss!! It still feels unreal! Anything going on on your end? Any updates?

Hey topazstar! Not really sure what that could mean. It could very well be from the coil. Our bodies do strange things sometimes. I was on bc about 5-6 months ago for only 3 weeks or so. I decided I didn't like the way it made me fee so I stopped it. After that I didn't have a period for about a month and a half. I thought I had gotten pregnant right after I came off of it. But I would say it's a possibility that you're pregnant. I'm not an expert at all but you never know. I thought I was the last two months because I had extremely sore bb's, thirsty, insomnia, weird cramping, nausea.. the list goes on and on. Then both months my "period" was about 2 days long and spotty. Like I said, our bodies do strange things. I've never spotted around ovulation either. The only thing that gave me a little bit of hope with this month was being 5 days late (im usually 22-24 days) and a little bit of pink last night when I wiped (tmi I know.) That happened with my daughter almost 9 years ago. Then BAM!! BFP this afternoon. I was not expecting that at all. figured it would be a neg like every other time. Make sure you keep me updated. Have you mentioned any of this to the dr btw?

Congratulations on your bfp cat. With it just being half term have been busy at work so not seen Dr, will wait and see if AF arrives when its due, if not will take it from there don't want to get carried away symptom spotting as only first month trying. :)

hey guys no AF yet 10 days late and had a negative test yesterday afternoon :cry::cry:

Thank you and I understand. I did the same thing the last few months. It'll drive you crazy! Let me know what happens!

WOW 10 days late? I hate when mother nature plays games :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->