Symptoms

MummyKP

Reaction score
Hi,

Not sure this is the best place but thought its better than WTT and TTC. Just wandering what symptoms you had before your BFP and how early you got them? Thank you :)

prob none really before bfp about 5 weeks onwards sickness and all the rest of it

i believe my symptoms started at conception because we only had sex one time that month (15 hours after my positive opk that i got at 5 am) and the following night of intimacy is when i started feeling things i normally never do in my clockwork cycles. i expected my PMS symptoms to begin but i actually didnt have my usual ones at all. despite all this, i didnt believe i was pregnant but my boyfriend suspected i was based on how i was acting and feeling. most of my symptoms came in intervals of two days at a time. here is the symptoms by dpo that led to my surprise bfp at 8 dpo.

dpo 1 - dry sneezing, painless swollen breasts, HORRIFIC nausea at 2 am(miracle i didnt vomit)
dpo 2 - dry sneezing, painless swollen breasts, horrible nausea at 3:30 am(another miracle i didnt vomit)
dpo 3 - dry sneezing, painless swollen breasts, extreme milk cravings, lots of gas, terrible bloating (after eating or drinking ANYTHING at all)
dpo 4 - dry sneezing, painless swollen breasts, extreme milk cravings, lots of gas, terrible bloating
dpo 5 - dry sneezing, painless swollen breasts, metallic taste in my mouth, soft cramping that was too soft to be considered cramps
dpo 6 - dry sneezing, painless swollen breasts, metallic taste in my mouth, at 9 am sharp is when i had a strange nuzzling sensation on the left, it was abnormally low and was almost too soft to be considered a cramp. i believe this is when baby implanted. then an exact hour later, i had the same type of cramp but it was abnormally higher than before and still on the left side. each time it lasted a mere two seconds.
dpo 7 - sneezing, swollen breasts, sensation that my period had just begun ( i had menstrual like cramps as if a flow was occurring) but when i went to the bathroom there was absolutely no spotting or anything for that matter. this menstrual sensation only lasted for 20 minutes at around 10 am.
dpo 8 - my boyfriend(now fiancee) convinced me that i could be pregnant and although i yelled at him and swore i wasnt pregnant, when i got to my house i took a cheap pregnancy test at 4 pm and i saw another line appear after two minutes. i took another cheap test, and the same thing occurred. i was in disbelief, so i took a FRER, and lo and behold, it also showed two faint lines but they were fainter and thinner than my cheap test lines.

I've got aching swollen beasts, feeling tired, feeling sick not sure if that's from being tired as I usually feel sick when tired. Also bloating is really bad, didn't notice this in my first pregnancy though.

My boobs were heavier, I was waking up at 3-4am hungry. I didn't think anything of it until 11dpo when I woke from a nap feeling a little nauseous and got my BFP that night.

Thanks everyone. I've got very heavy boobs which are also tender, and a lot of nausea and wind but weren't sure if I was looking into it too much as it seems a little early. AF due next weekend!

Heavier & more sensitive boobs, waves of nausea (some days) and falling to sleep around 2-3pm put it down to having a bad cold but tested and was bfp then after bfp lower back pain and waking up during the night xx

At 6dpo I got a huge glob of cm which is very unusual for me.

The next thing was that my boobs started looking a bit different. I wear an A cup, so I notice the slightest changes in my boobs. My areolas started looking bigger too.

And I was extremely bloated like never before!!

My first bfp was faint and I got 1-2 on a digi at 7dpo even to this day I keep trying to work out the days and keep thinking I must be wrong 7dpo is way to early but I only DTD once this month which was Tuesday 9th and I ovulated on the 11th and did tests with frer & CBD in evening on the 18th (week later) don't know how I got 1-2 on digi as had bHCG done 2 days later 20th and was 18miu so I'm not sure how it picked the hcg up on the digi xx

More discharge than usual, dizziness, cramping on one side. My period wasnt due for another 2 days when i tested and got a faint positive. Tested again on day I was due and got a darker line. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->