Symptoms?

Samlou89

Reaction score
I'm 6 weeks pregnant now, has anyone else got hardly any symptoms? My ds I had the lot and this time hardly any! The cramps have gone completely! Tell me I'm not alone? Forever worrying :shrug:

With my dd by 7 weeks I felt like death, had hypermesis, was exhausted all the time, honestly felt so ill, this pregnancy bar cramping I feel fine. No sickness at all so far. I wouldn't stress too much about it, although I know that's easier said than done. I'm a nervous wreck every time it comes to wiping lol

With my dd by 7 weeks I felt like death, had hypermesis, was exhausted all the time, honestly felt so ill, this pregnancy bar cramping I feel fine. No sickness at all so far. I wouldn't stress too much about it, although I know that's easier said than done. I'm a nervous wreck every time it comes to wiping lol

I do have the odd cramp but it's ever so mild when I am sat down! That's about it. Just want the scan to hurry up haha :wacko: it's worse than those last few weeks before giving birth I swear! Least then you know baby's ok! Don't even want sex really, scared of something happening!

Haven't had many symptoms this time round. I've been hungrier than usual and experienced some mild cramping but that's about it xx

Sex? What's that? Lol. DH hasn't had any since ovulation week and won't be getting any soon! My sex drive is zero at the mo, where as last pregnancy like a crazed woman. When I found out we weren't allowed for the first 12 weeks I was horrified lol. This time I'm breastfeeding and have a 6 month old so I just want to be left alone.

I had no symptoms really till this last week! I had had on and off sore boobs, and the odd bout of nausea but nothing that seemed to say I'm pregnant!! But then last week the sickness kicked in something mean! All at night to so its hard to sleep :( been a bit better the last 2 days but blehh 8-9 weeks sucking over here!!

Me ive zero.
Nothing.
Only the odd sharp stabing pain when i get up too quick or move in bed. I hadnt these on ds or dd so v worried.
Scan nxt mon roll on

The only symptoms I've had this time around have been tiredness and nausea sore nipples for a bit. Not throwing up or anything. And most of those symptoms were gone a week ago. Just had a scan 11 weeks and baby is perfect and active.

Thanks ladies!! Reassurance is nice! Iv had sore sensitive nips but thats about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->