Symptoms

anonamous18

Reaction score
I have been on the mini pill for 4 months now and in the past month or so I have been having some pregnancy symptoms, headaches, cravings, being tired and that's just a few.
I was on dianett before the mini pill so it was okay for him to ejaculate inside me, but after having some of these symptoms I done some research about the mini pill and its not as protective as the dianett.
We have a long distance relationship so the last time we saw each other was 4 weeks ago, so it will have been atleast 4 weeks since we last had sex. But when we had sex last he did ejaculate inside of me 3 or 4 times during the weekend.
So my question is, how early do you experience pregnancy symptoms and if the mini pill is a good contraception to use or if we should use some other form of contraception?

Mini pill is a progesterone only pill, so it's no where near as effective as the normal pill. Why did you go onto the mini pill if I may ask?
If you took a test now, it would definitely give you a certain yes or no answer. Are you late for your period?
Also, no contraception is 100% so just because you're on any type of pill or contraceptive, ejaculation inside of you can result in pregnancy. It's always best to use more than one (ie, pill and condoms etc)
Good luck and I hope you get the outcome you hope for

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->