Symptoms

Sbrown180187

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
So from the 12th of July I haven't used any contraception and for the month before I only took the pill here and there. I had a short bleed on the 16th of July which only lasted 2/3 days (normally period is 5/7 days) I had sex approximately 8 times on the 23rd/24th/25th of July and ever since I've had very sore boobs, headaches, nausea, lower back pain, lower abdominal pain, lots of creamy discharge, bouts of dizziness and bloating. Could I have conceived over that weekend and really be experiencing all these symptoms already? I have tested but I'm not sure if it's too early? The last time I had sex was Thursday just gone, surely these symptoms wouldn't be from then? I'm so confused. Any advise please? xxx

I think it's a little too soon to have symptoms like those if you only got pregnant this month, however, if you were taking the pill only off and on last month, may you have conceived then? Were you due to ovulate on the 23-25th?

Thanks for your reply, I have no idea when I ovulated so I don't know when to test and because I only had a 2 day bleed I'm even unsure of when my next period is due. All in all I'm pretty clueless. Ive just felt really different over the last week it's so confusing. Xx

Hey there! Just to chime in, if you only took your pill here and there it's entirely possible you conceived the month before. From what I've researched, light bleeding that only last a day or two is normal during early pregnancy. On the flip side, going on and off birth control sporadically can make your hormones do crazy things, hence the sore breasts and nausea. Just some things to consider 😊

If you ovulated over that weekend it's not too early for symptoms now, but not sure how likely it would have caused them for ths past week. If you ovulated on th 23rd you would be roughly 10dpo. I had very hot and sore boobs and lots of creamy cm from about 9 dpo with my last bfp.

So only time will tell really!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"