Symptoms

Sbrown180187

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
So from the 12th of July I haven't used any contraception and for the month before I only took the pill here and there. I had a short bleed on the 16th of July which only lasted 2/3 days (normally period is 5/7 days) I had sex approximately 8 times on the 23rd/24th/25th of July and ever since I've had very sore boobs, headaches, nausea, lower back pain, lower abdominal pain, lots of creamy discharge, bouts of dizziness and bloating. Could I have conceived over that weekend and really be experiencing all these symptoms already? I have tested but I'm not sure if it's too early? The last time I had sex was Thursday just gone, surely these symptoms wouldn't be from then? I'm so confused. Any advise please? xxx

I do not know if you have conceived or not, but I would say when I came off my pill I had such strong pregnancy symptoms I was convinced I was pregnant- even though we were using condoms.

After a lot of googling I found lots of people who experienced the same symptoms as pregnancy as side effects of coming of the pill!

So it could be that- or you could be lucky! Fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->