Symptoms?

AHH. so sorry i have been mia to long! Work got busy :)
I am currently 10dpo and going to be testing on 12dpo (tuesday). As for symptoms i've been having a lot of cramping to the point i need advil (doesnt normally happen), im getting frequent headaches, waking up really early, and ive had a lot of acid reflux.
Im really hoping for a BFP. I have been leading my OH on to think that i wont be pregnant, he made a comment that if i ever need to test in the future i can without him lol. It could be a great surprise :) heres to hoping im not getting my hopes up!

I forgot to say, i keep going to the bathroom feeling like i just got my period but nothing is there.. makes me nervous! Im really hoping AF stays away.

wishx hope its a :bfp: for you i tested at 12 dpo instant white line appeared no color to it 30 min later a vvf line showed looks a bit pinkish

all my other tests dont have this and they are all from the same box i am really confused :shrug:

Hi everyone, im about 7-8dpo, im having some backaches too, and the hip pain, which is so weird!

Also having cold/flu symptoms atm 😢 Hope its a good sign!

Fx for all of you!!

Just got a :bfn: at 12dpo :sad1:
I'm starting to wonder if im ever going to have children. No more testing for me, im going to wait for the :witch: to arrive in 2-3 days.

:hugs: how long have you been ttc for?

I tested on Monday and it was :bfn: was 10 or 11dpo so fairly certain I am out.

:hugs: how long have you been ttc for?

I tested on Monday and it was :bfn: was 10 or 11dpo so fairly certain I am out.

Its been about a year. We havent been too active/good at catching ovulation but i was so sure this month was it. We caught it right away and bd every other day for over a week.. How long have you been ttc?

15dpo day of AF I GOT MY :bfp: faint but 100% there

Grats auroa! what a great Christmas present for you! I keep getting BFNs and I'm deciding to stop taking prenatals, they make me think I'm pregnant when I'm not and I vomited them this morning. Waiting till Saturday morning to use the last FRER before get together so I can numb the emotional pain with alcohol in peace. Not to mention I think I'm gonna give up trying since I think hubby doesn't really want to do this, he's just going along with my crazed desire. Man I wish i had a drink in the house right now.

Thanks Canadian moose your not out yet I got bfn every day I last tested at 12dpo and it was bfn I was so hurt and felt like giving up i would have bet that af was on her way and now today I had a weird dream and thought 15 dpo should give me the best answer if it's negative I'll just drop it but Yay it was positive. I think if you really want to have a baby maybe sit with hubby and talk about it then both of you can have an opinion and reach your solution

Hi can I join? I'm 11dpo and I had crazy symptoms yesterday. Extreme nausea, headache, lethargic, back aches, peeing a lot, no appetite until late in the evening, and random pains in my pelvic area. It was a rough day. This morning feeling better but still feeling those little pains in my uterus.

Thoughts? My hubby is getting excited but I'm cautious. Scared to get a BFN.

Hi ladies hope I'm ok to join in here. I'm 12dpo today, yesterday I had a small amount of pink tinged CM, thought maybe AF was on her way. Anyway not had anymore since then. Today I've got noticeable cramping around the right side of my pelvic area other than that nothing else. Boobs are a little tender and a heavy feeling down below. I don't remember what early symptoms I had with my other 2 babies. Sending lots of baby dust to you all here :) x

Dec 23rd-24th. Days 1 to 2dpo i had weird crampy tugging and twinges in my uterus which i don't get until 2/3 days before af. Those feelings stopped from day 3. Dec 25th -26th, 3 to 4 dpo not really any physical symptoms except nipple pain. Also felt irritable and fatigue but then it was xmas day and boxing day! 2 bfn
Dec 27th -29th, 5 to 7 dpo i have had consistent lower back pain, needing to sit if standing. Boobs look slightly swollen on the nipples with more veins. Cf is creamy. Cp seems high firm and partially closed but wet. My bbt has steadily increased from 2-3dpo but dropped dec 29th 7dpo from 98.6 to 98.06. Possible implantation.
Dec 30th. 8dpo sore throat headache frequent urination. Irritable and sensitive. Bbt 98.42. Bfn. Cf creamy. Cp high and firm. Back ache in bed like need a pillow under arch.
Dec 31st. 9dpo fatigue increased appetite but full quickly. Bbt 98.42. Bfn. Cf creamy. Cp high and firm.
Jan 1st. 10dpo fatigue. Woke up craving meat. Bbt 98.42. Bbt high but plateaud. Bfn. Cf creamy. Cp high and firm. More of a wet feeling. Nipples look more swollen, lumpy and veiny.
Jan 2nd. 11dpo. Fatigue and irritable. Craving steak. Bbt 98.60. Bfn. Cf creamy but not a lot of it. Cp high and firm. More of a wet feeling when walking. Really hungry just have a big meal. Starting to lose hope with 4 days left to period. Heaviness in uterus like a fullness. Sneezing often. Body just feels heavy but probably put on a lot of xmas weight.
Jan 3rd. 12dpo. Better mood. Still tired. Craving savaloys. Bbt 98.06 a drop in temp but 2 hours earlier due to back at work. Bfn. Cf creamy. Cp high and firm. Quite painful cramp on morning and lost most of hope and accepted that af may be enroute. Kept burping a lot where i felt a bit nauseous. Lower back pain still. Period due 3-5 days. Really emotional.
Jan 4th. 13dpo. Bbt 98.06. Bfn. Really constipated. Inside swollen cp high and cf dry. Burping alot. Sick came up. Tired. Better mood today. Increased appetite. Emotional on night time again. 2 day temp drop. Could this have been implantation? Don't fancy cereal. Crumpets instead.
Jan 5th. 14dpo. Bbt 98.24 slight increase but still lower than previous. Cp low and cf creamy. Still feels more swollen. Waiting on af now so no test today. No cramps. Nipple still tender. Still bloated. Losing my mind. Disappointed that i might get af. no sign of blood on its way in cf. Still creamy. No idea whats going on. Period due tomorrow. So i am waiting to see if i come on. If not i will test on sat 7th. Last bfn was yesterday 4th. Dont fancy cereal. Crumpets instead. Smell of mince cooking made me feel sick.
Jan 6th. 15dpo. Bbt 98.42 increasing again. Cp high firm wet and closed. Cf still creamy no sign of blood en route. Period due today by calculator. Boobs still tender on the sides. Not as irritable today. Had crumpets again. Wet clear cf this afternoon. Cp low. Af defo on the way i think. Felt sick as i was so hungry and had tea late. Got full quicker than usual.
Got my BFP! Think im in shock. Still faint as i only dribbled on it coz i didnt need the toilet. The only reason i tested was coz i looked in the bathroom bin and noticed the test i did on 4th had a faint line even though it was negative when i did it. My partner could see it too when i showed him. Gonna take a clear blue tomorrow. Holy shit i cant believe im not crazy and have been so in tune with my body.
Jan 7th. 10dpo. Clear blue test. Pregnant 1-2 weeks which makes sense as i estimated 10 days from when i thought i had implantation.
Good luck to all, sending baby dust x

Hi everyone I am new to this all as we are trying to conceive baby #1! I am due for AF in the next two days or so but have been having lots of snotty off white CM (so sorry if TMI!) as well as some egg white with specks of pink. I am having very very faint cramps but my breasts have been killing me since a couple days after I ovulated which is not normal for this long for me. Any advice/thoughts on how likely it is I am preg? I have taken HPTs and they are BFNs but again, my AF isn't due until the 10th or so....help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->