Symptoms?!

mamaleo

Reaction score
Hey, Ladies! Hope everyone is happy and healthy! Anyone out there willing to weigh in on my symptoms. I'm feeling that all signs point to BFP but there are always alternative explanations for things.

I am 6 DPO (about to be 7 DPO)...Here are my symptoms
-pressure and dull cramping in lower abdomen and back
-sore breasts, tender to touch (especially on the sides)
-a heightened sense of smell
-craving junk food (I'm usually a very healthy eater)
and finally tonight there was a moment when I felt disgusted at dinner and had to stop eating

Is this really happening? or am I 2ww crazy?

Thank you all! Love and Blessings!

Lol It can go either way. When ttc you are very observant of your body and any changes. Sometimes they are normal and you just never noticed them before. All these symptoms can be attributed to progesterone(They pretty much all still would be at 7dpo anyway) not hcg.
They could be positive symptoms of a soon to be bfp though. All you can do is wait, hope and test in a few more days until you get or miss af.

Good luck.

Sounds like they are signs that would look good! However I was told that many things you think will lead to a bfp can also just be signs of high progesterone levels. The waiting is such a drag but other than trying to stay stress free, waiting is the best thing we can do. When are you testing?

i agree with cppeace and safespace. its really hard to tell at this point if symptoms are because of progesterone or early pregnancy. keep thinking positively and i hope everything you are feeling means you will be getting a bfp very soon!

Yea, it can go either way. However...Im right there with you symptom spotting! Im 6 DPO today too. I have sore bbs and cramps with back pain. When do you plan on testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->