Symptoms

susan_1981

Mummy to 2 boys :)
Reaction score
Do you know what, if I'm not pregnant this month then I'm giving up on this symptom spotting. I'm 10dpo and my boobs are hurting and they never hurt. I've never been one to suffer from sore boobs ever. It could be because they are so big at the moment (I've always had quite big boobs but they are massive at the moment). I've also had cramps and what feels like a lot of pressure on my lower stomach. I took a test this morning and a pink line definitely showed but when I took the test apart about 20 mins later, it wasn't there. But then I've read that the pregnancy tests that are in cases, you shouldn't tamper with because they are designed to be in the case so if you take it out, then that can alter the result. I've also noticed veins around my boobs which I don't think were there before. I've had backache, headache, shooting pains in my boobs, a stitch, you name it, I've had it.

Sorry, I'm in a real grumpy mood. Bad journey home. Was sitting happily on the train at Cannon Street waiting for it to go, then after about 10 mins, they said there was a door defect so it got cancelled. Got on the next train and had to stand. My shoes were killing me, my back was aching. I'm not a happy bunny right now. Sorry girls, feel better now xxx

Aww i'm sorry you had such a tough trip! Good luck hopefully you get your BFP!!!

I drive myself nuts with symptom spotting. It's seriously just aggravating. It's like the 2ww is even worse. I really hope it's :bfp: for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"