Symptoms???

aidasmom

Mom to an Angel Baby
Reaction score
Hey Ladies!

So, here we go...waiting....what (if any) are your symptoms or have been your symptoms of very early pregnancy?
I wish I knew what mine were but I didn't know I was pregnant last time until just before my period & it was a fluke testing!
I didn't particularly feel pregnant or feel any implantation but I wasn't looking for it either. The only thing that changed is that my heart started beating irregularly...right at the early stages of pregnancy which never in my life happened before. I still have it from time to time now & my doctor says the pregnancy probably brought it on...

I am very curious what implantation pains feel like??? Anyone?

Hey! I woke up today feeling like AF was about to show up. Only I had no bleeding. I started eliminating other things it could be. I ate some prunes and drank water..Dang iron in the multi vitamin! I did some stretching. It just went away tonight with no bleeding for me. I know some women have implantation bleeding with it.
I am not charting my temp. However, if this is our months I can say it feels like period cramps for me. Not bad. But there.

Most of the time implantation is not even noticable. You might experience slight crampingbut you dont actually know for sure if thats what it was. Some women experience spotting and others dont =)

So lesson really is - just be patient & wait until I can test :) LOL!!!!
We're all so impatient!

my symptoms have been on and off so i really dont know if my mind is playing tricks on me or if its really happening. 1-3dpo i had sore breasts, dizzy spell once and a sore throat the following morning. 4-6dpo soreness went away, i had a gassy feeling in my stomach so i had to lay down on my side when going to bed. after any meal, i would feel it stuck at my throat. now at 9dpo i have no symptoms other than af like cramps the past 2 days when i wake up in the morning. i really dont know what to make of these symptoms but like you said, we just have to wait it out until we can test....its sooo hard!!!! good luck!

I had a strange combo of diarrhea and constipation. I know TMI! Weird twinges in my lower abdomen, and one dizzy spell. I chalked it up to other stuff but got 5 slightly positive bfps. Of course I wonder if maybe a disease of my reproductive organs is causing the positive as I can't really believe its true. I'm a hypochondriac. Oh and I am having some cramps that feel sort of like AF. Boobs tender also.

I had a strange combo of diarrhea and constipation. I know TMI! Weird twinges in my lower abdomen, and one dizzy spell. I chalked it up to other stuff but got 5 slightly positive bfps. Of course I wonder if maybe a disease of my reproductive organs is causing the positive as I can't really believe its true. I'm a hypochondriac. Oh and I am having some cramps that feel sort of like AF. Boobs tender also.

If you got BFP, why wouldn't it be accurate?
What disease would you have that would make a pregnancy test positive?

The boobs tender thing is interesting. I only got it when I got pregnant but it was after I missed my period....I never get it as PMS. Do you ever get sore boobs as a PMS symptom?

Yeah, apparently some (unfortunate!) girls get sore boobs as a PMS symptom! Fingers crossed for you gals! :dust:

I also have constipation lol and keep getting
Headaches aswell very unlike me tiredness
Aswell felt like I had 10 mins sleep last nite
And actually had 9 lol xxx

Omg Chelle26, I had constipation for like 1 or 2 days also but didn't make anything of it, lol. And now that you mentioned the tiredness, I have been going to bed at like 10 or 11pm at nights and knocking out even before hubby gets to bed. Its so bad that when i wake up in the morning i have to ask him what time he came to bed cuz he usually kisses my cheek gnite and I almost always awake from it, but nada these past few nights. And I usually don't sleep before 1am ever so....Hmmm now I'm even more anxious to test, lol!

Lol I tested today but stupidly early but couldn't
Resist lol just noticed how dark one of my nipples
Has gone aswell lol :) x

Speaking of constipation..I have had that issue for about a week now. I have taken a multi vitamin before and I never had issues. The past week has been horrid!

How many DPO are you girls that are testing tonight?!

Same here mine started Sunday I'm
A regular goer tmi sorry lol I'm 5dpo lol xxx

How many DPO are you girls that are testing tonight?!

I am seven DPO today. I doubt I will be able to take a test and have it come back positive. However, I am still going to test. I got to wait four hours!

If you got BFP, why wouldn't it be accurate?
What disease would you have that would make a pregnancy test positive?

The boobs tender thing is interesting. I only got it when I got pregnant but it was after I missed my period....I never get it as PMS. Do you ever get sore boobs as a PMS symptom?

I don't know I just can't get myself to believe it, I guess cause its fairly faint and not blazingly bright. I don't know, ovarian cancer maybe? I really have no clue but I was wondering if it could do that....
Oh and yes my boobs are more slightly more tender when AF is going on or about to. But it seems moreso lately than I've noticed before.

My test was negative. However, I am definitly not out on this one! My breasts are starting to HURT! If I am I might be three weeks along. Twins??Sorry, I will be happy with any baby. I am getting weird instincts with this one though. Tonight I had an old maternity bra I put those puppies in because..yea..they are starting to ouch. Also I have noticable veins starting to appear near the nipples. Sorry if that if TMI. :blush:Yesterday they were not there. AF does not make the girls that sore. I put them into the bra and they hurt.:cry: They never do that!!! They never did that when I was on depo either. Depo makes them hurt!
Only this is not depo! The depo is out of my system it seems. May be AF has agravated symptoms because of that shot five months ago.
Anyway, I was in the Hallmark store and I got vertigo today. Needless to say I left the store so that I could go sit down outside! yea..:happydance:

Yay sounds good to me I have everything
Crossed lol I'm hoping the pill is gone from my
System as I only took a months worth after
5months off had mad dreams last night the oh
Was a mass murderer lol I also keep going dizzy
When I stand up and think is it my blood
Pressure but have never suffered with it ever !!!

My test was negative. However, I am definitly not out on this one! My breasts are starting to HURT! If I am I might be three weeks along. Twins??Sorry, I will be happy with any baby. I am getting weird instincts with this one though. Tonight I had an old maternity bra I put those puppies in because..yea..they are starting to ouch. Also I have noticable veins starting to appear near the nipples. Sorry if that if TMI. :blush:Yesterday they were not there. AF does not make the girls that sore. I put them into the bra and they hurt.:cry: They never do that!!! They never did that when I was on depo either. Depo makes them hurt!
Only this is not depo! The depo is out of my system it seems. May be AF has agravated symptoms because of that shot five months ago.
Anyway, I was in the Hallmark store and I got vertigo today. Needless to say I left the store so that I could go sit down outside! yea..:happydance:

In 3-4 days you should get a BFP if you're preggo...it seems 11&12 DPO is when the ladies are getting most of their positive tests! I know I won't be able to resist some point this weekend (Sunday?) and it would be too damn soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->