Symptoms???

Yay sounds good to me I have everything
Crossed lol I'm hoping the pill is gone from my
System as I only took a months worth after
5months off had mad dreams last night the oh
Was a mass murderer lol I also keep going dizzy
When I stand up and think is it my blood
Pressure but have never suffered with it ever !!!

I know. I have really good blood pressure too! I hope the best for you!!

Hi Ladies

I'm 12 dpo today and have been having major symptoms since Ov. I never normally get anything so we're really hoping it's going to happen this month, (been ttc 2 and a half years).

1-3dpo lots of cramping
3-6dpo headaches, very nearly fainted, general dizzyness and nausea
6-9dpo mood swings, still cramping, lower backache, really tired.
9-12dpo really thirsty, really wet down there, sorry tmi, funny taste in my mouth, can of pepsi tasted like washing up liquid. Also started crying when Lady Gaga was singing Born this way last night, which is ridiculously strange. Sore bbs and very veiny.

Hopefully it's a bfp this month because I feel like I'm going a bit crazy with all the symptoms.

:dust: to you all

CharlWhite your symptoms sound very good! especially the veiny boobs, thats supposed to be a very good sign!

:dust:

Thanks Hays, fingers crossed. Even the Hubster thinks it's a bit strange so I made him google the veiny bbs last night and now he's convinced we'll get a :bfp: . I tested at 10dpo and got a :bfn: but I'm really hoping that was far too early.

What symptoms are everyone else having?

Hey charl pretty much the exact same but
Constipation aswell tmi lol Sarah I'm sending lots of baby dust
Ur way keep me updated lol xx

Hi Chelle how many dpo are you? I haven't had any constipation but haven't been as regular as normal

Sending :dust:

I'm 6dpo today still not feeling myself even
My boss said I don't seem my chirpy self lol
How about u charl x

I just feel wrong Chelle if that makes sense. Can't really be bothered with much and very snappy. Funnily most symptoms have stopped tonight so I'm probably out, although the veins are still there. FX'd Chelle x

I'm with you on feeling snappy & can't be bothered! I've had cramps since ovulation,headaches & generally feeling like a mong!

Umm..Personal question here. I hope its not TMI. Does anybody else have brownish small pigmentation that is close to the skin on their breasts? I am starting to get that. Infact, I am pretty sure it was not there yesterday! LOL. I was checking out my veins, which are becoming more prominent and I noticed. I googled it and people says it is normal. So, I am not freaking out. Its just, melasma is mentioned as being on the face..Anybody else who may have concieved getting this?
I am..Well..I don't know what I am. I don't want to hope because I am scared that it's all in my head. At the same time I am saying, "Wow, I may be a mommy!"
Anybody else?

11/12 - 1 day late - sore bbs, emotional melt down
11/13 - 2 days late - sore bbs - BFN
11/14 - 3 days late - sore bbs
11/15 - 4 days late - extremely sore bbs, back ache, af type cramps
11/16 - 5 days late - extremely sore bbs, back ache, nausea
11/17 - 6 days late - sore bbs
11/18 - 7 days late - sore bbs, back ache, white, watery CM (TMI):blush: - BFN

I'm just getting very frustrated. If I'm not pg I need to call the OB to get my period jump started and figure out why my bbs have been hurting so badly for a week. If I am pg I would like a BFP or to atleast know.

Aww jbell I hope you get your bfp soon.

I think I'm making it all up aswell, but something just seems different this cycle. Did poas this morning and it was bfn but I'm still hoping it's too early. Af is due Monday so fx she stays away.

:dust: and hugs to anyone who needs it

Hey I am 10dpo, on 6dpo I had pink cm. Since then ive had V slight cramping and boobs are agony, off food as i fealy sicky all day. Suddenly fancied sea food sticks with mayonaise, now just the thought of it makes me feel sick. V tired and moody. 9dpo I had 2 faint positive frer, dont want to get my hopes up as they where very faint, then this morning i took another frer with FMU and the line is slightly darker, quite clearly there but still faint. Think I will wait till 13dpo to test again. If i am preggers by then it should be darker by then! fx Also cm had been very strange since 7dpo, creamy white and lots of it, and today the only way to discribe it is like snot.... lol tmi i know x x

I just feel wrong Chelle if that makes sense. Can't really be bothered with much and very snappy. Funnily most symptoms have stopped tonight so I'm probably out, although the veins are still there. FX'd Chelle x

Same here. I seemed to have every symptom under the sun & now they all seemed to have disappeared. FX'd still though. :wacko:

Well girls the tiredness is still here was asleep
For 12 hours last night and am sooo tired
At work the one thing that hasn't bothered
Me is my boobs they are feeling slightly swollen
And itchy nipples lol but that's all really Only a few more days
To go to find out so I'm sending u all lots of
Dust girls xxx

Aww jbell I hope you get your bfp soon.

I think I'm making it all up aswell, but something just seems different this cycle. Did poas this morning and it was bfn but I'm still hoping it's too early. Af is due Monday so fx she stays away.

:dust: and hugs to anyone who needs it

Thanks. And fx for you as well!:dust:

Also, had a "new" symptom this morning. It's tmi so only the brave read on!

When I went potty I had white cm. But it looked different. I dunno maybe I really am symptom spotting now. But it looked watery with white bits of mucus in it? It was weird. :blush: Any ideas or has someone had this before. My cm is usually the "regular" kind :haha:
The one that comes every cycle. This is different.

My chest is still sore. Thats a good thing. However, I am so worried that I am getting excited over nothing. I do not want to let everybody down because my mom is convinced that I am. Josh is comvinced. :cry:

Is it a bad sign that i feel like all my symptoms are gone? From time to time i get a nausea feeling but that could be me wanting at least one symptom to keep me positive lol. I wanted to wait until tues to test but dont know if i can wait...what to do what to do.

I wanted to wait until tues to test but dont know if i can wait...what to do what to do.

Wait! I'm trying to resist too but I want to wait another six days - it would be so disappointing to see another BFN. So I'm going to wait until Saturday when I've the best chance of a BFP (I hope!)

Saying that, if you do test be sure to let us know how it goes! :thumbup:

Hi everyone. Well af is due either today or tomorrow and I'm not getting any of the indigestion I normally get before she comes.

I had really bad back and leg ache last night and am still feeling really dizzy. There's definitely a strange taste in my mouth and Hubby was amazed at the road map on the chest and stomach last night. Had a couple of pinchy type cramps this morning. Things definitely feel different this month.

I wish I could remember the symptoms with my DD but didn't know I was preggo until 5 weeks with her.

Sending lots of :dust: to you all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->