symptons and baby gender

littleblonde

kacey and sophie
Reaction score
hi everyone. Im not in this trimester yet but thought slightly more may no the gender. This is a question for mummys expected there 2nd or 3rd ect. Im havin my scan wednesday. And thinkin i may ask to no the gender. I have a little girl already. My symptons have been the same both times except with kacey i was sick from weeks 12-17 where as this time no sickness. But have felt sick in both pregnancys. Although the sickness has felt different. This time was based around hunger but with kacey was an all day feelin. All other symptons the same. So im thinkin another girl! So im wondering if anyone wants to prove me wrong or right. Anyone have similar symptons with a boy and a girl. Or anyone have very different symptons with 2 of the same. I would love a girl or a boy. And mainly i want a healthy baby 1st and foremost. But i feel sad that i feel im so sure on the gender

my first boy i had the perfect pregnancy, absolutely nothing i can complain about! this time i have had early bleeding, sickness, very bad heartburn early on, been very tired, low iron, the whole "is it my waters leaking or just discharge/wee?" (tmi sorry lol) but yeah its not been easy like last time but hes definitely another boy!! xxx

My first was a girl and I had guessed that but no sickness, bad skin, gained weight fast and a lot of it! 2nd was a boy and I had morning sickness, severe allergic reaction to something at 14 weeks preggers, gained 40lbs(20lbs less than with my daughter), 3rd was a boy, no morning sickness but at 14 weeks had severe allergic reaction again(coincidence??), only gained 31lbs, carried out front like last boy. 27 weeks with my 4th, severe morning sickness until 16 weeks preggers, bad skin-still, gaining weight fast so far, no allergic reaction so I am guessing girl. This pregnancy and 1st babe had heartbeat always over 140, boys hb was always around 130bpm.

my first was a boy. and a perfect pregnancy! this one is a girl and ahhh i vomited up to 5 times a day up until 23 weeks!! Had a break and it started up nausea vomiting again but this time food related at 30 weeks, now I just have terrible heartburn!! And I am not 35 weeks!

So girl pregnancy has been brutal for me! lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->