Symtoms b4 BFP

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies congratulations on ure pregnancies. Really hope I'll be going you all real soon.
I'm currently in the 2ww but I wanted to ask you ladies if you experienced any symptoms b4 you got ure BFP.

I'm 2 or 3 dpo I got a positive O test on Tuesday.
Monday and Tuesday I had really achey lower back and was veey tender all around the right overy.
Still felt a little achey on Wednesday bit woke up yesterday and all pain was gone.

However today I've been having these weird like shooting pains in my right breast and it is also aching and tender to the touch. They didn't ache at all during ovulation and don't usualy ache b4 a period.
This was one of the first symptoms I got with my last pregnancy about a week b4 I found out I was pregnant.
Also when I went to the bathroom today I wiped and there was this light yellow like discharge it looked a bit like snot. Sorry TMI and I know it's gross.
I'm trying not to get my hopes up to much
So to all you ladies who are now pregnant did any of you get there symtoms b4 you got your BFP?
I know it's really really really early but just thought I'd ask.
Gonna try and hold off as long as posible to do a pregnancy test. I bet these 2 weeks are gonna go so slow. I know you can test earlier but I'm so scared I'll get a BFN.

Apologies for the typos I'm on my phone.

Also I've woken up with a cold. Sore throat blocked up nose and head ache so feeling rubbish.

I think you technically could still be ovulating or maybe just stopped ovulating. Hard to pinpoint exactly when it happens. I've heard 12-36 hours post positive OPK. Seeing as you are three days past your positive OPK, that might explain some of the symptoms you're having. Right now, if sperm and egg have successfully met, the egg is just entering or still in the rapid cell division stage and I'm not sure if you'd have many symptoms other than leftover ovulation symptoms.

Wait a couple weeks and you'll know for sure. Brutal, I know. Hope you get a BFP!

By the way, I was just like you and early on, right after I ovulated, I kept googling symptoms and "implantation timing" and studying photos, etc. The only thing left to do is wait. Fx for you!!

Also, if you want, I'd test at 9 DPO if you really don't want to wait. That's when it's seems most likely to show an early positive result. Not always, but there is a glimmer of hope! xx

Hi and good luck!

Just got my first ever BFP on what I believe is CD36. No idea what DPO as according to the docs, I don't ovulate! But I have had a few symptoms, looking back over last few days.

Today - lots of sharp crampy pains in mid-abdomen, above belly button. These come and go. Also slight twinges on right hand side near ovary.
Yesterday - quite nauseous all day
CD30 onward - very tired, also weird dreams and interrupted sleep
That's really about it.

Wouldn't even have thought to test, we don't test at all any more (we've been trying for #1 almost six years without any success, and we've just been referred to IVF clinic) however I had some OPKs and did one through boredom and it was such a strong result that I couldn't help be curious...

Hi Sugar Honey,

Im currently 3DPO and i’ve got similar symptoms as u do except i did not have sore boobs nor cramps just yet.

And i’m still spotting light pink - red this few days, its been a week now that i have constant spotting on and off most likely due to hormonal changes and ovulation.. (I hope this is not going to affect my BFP!!)

I’m following your post to see updates!

But anyhow, sending baby dust your way!! Xx

Just wanted to say congrats at @LoneWanderer. YAY for miracle babies that are not supposed to happen naturally but do. Love it!

The cycle I got pregnant was going to be my 6th I believe. I didn't have ANY breast pain or any symptoms that normally come with AF. TMI prob but the only real symptom I remember having was bowel movements that were different then normal for me.

Thank you ladies for all ure replys.
I got my BFP today I'm so excited.
I'm 10DPO
All my symptoms vanished really thought I was out.
But now got sore boobs. Achey back and lower tummy pains kind of sharp low down.
Lots of sharp twinges around overy area.
Sharp weird twinges just above pubic bone.
And been feeling queeezy. It goes away when I eat for a few hours but then returns.
Not sure what all these little sharp pains are low down there. My period is due on Wednesday or Thursday but got this today
20190203_150009.jpg

Thank you ladies for all ure replys.
I got my BFP today I'm so excited.
I'm 10DPO
All my symptoms vanished really thought I was out.
But now got sore boobs. Achey back and lower tummy pains kind of sharp low down.
Lots of sharp twinges around overy area.
Sharp weird twinges just above pubic bone.
And been feeling queeezy. It goes away when I eat for a few hours but then returns.
Not sure what all these little sharp pains are low down there. My period is due on Wednesday or Thursday but got this today
View attachment 1054798

This is so wonderful!!! Congratulations!!!!

This is so wonderful!!! Congratulations!!!!

Hello again sweety thank you so much. Took another test today and was a bit darker so hoping that's a good sign. Had 2 Chemicals in the past so I'm so relieved the lines are dark. How's you hon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"