syptoms, symptoms, symptoms

kitkat94

Reaction score
Okay so I am completely new to one of these sites and seeing help so I really hope I get some help and support. Me and my fianće tried for over a year and a half to get pregnant and it just wasn't working for us, so we decided to stop trying. I have irregular periods and never know eat to expect. Well my llast period was October 17-24. After this I felt pretty sure I ovulated after two weeks because of my cm but I still havenot sstared af. I have been feeling nauseous on and off, just started having pain on my left abdomen today and startstarted having sharp pains in boobs today but don't really hurt to touch and my skin has very dry. I don't know if this Is because things are finally happening for us or if it's just my cycle. I'm scared to waste a pregnancy test. Please help!!!

Also forget to add I've had a stuffy nose for over a week, back aches, bad pressure headaches, acne, and creamy cm.

in my experience, these might be signs that you "just" ovulated.

Have you looked in to charting your cycles?

Before I fell pregnant with our son, I had irregular cycles.. I started taking my bbt, (lost some weight) and my cycles became regular.. and I started ovulating.. (you could tell that I was ovulating by my temps)

I'm a full believer in bbt.. because it's fool proof. Especially if you track your other symptoms like cervical fluid and cramping etc....

so I suggest trying that if this cycle is a bust.. but above all, i hope it is not and you get a BFP soon!

I would definitely go combine my advice with that of the other ladies though, because I'm on my first cycle off birth control and don't have a clue what's going on.. Temperatures don't lie.. but it's best to have OPK's and use other signs to track your cycle. if you look at my chart, this cycle isn't very clear.. because according to the ovulation date that fertilityfriend has me ovulating.. I should most definitely be pregnant right now and I am not.. so lets see what the other girls have to say..

I would definitely go combine my advice with that of the other ladies though, because I'm on my first cycle off birth control and don't have a clue what's going on.. Temperatures don't lie.. but it's best to have OPK's and use other signs to track your cycle. if you look at my chart, this cycle isn't very clear.. because according to the ovulation date that fertilityfriend has me ovulating.. I should most definitely be pregnant right now and I am not.. so lets see what the other girls have to say..

Yeah I tried it once but it's so hard for me to remember to take it every morning. Lol

First, I would go get yourself a test. A dollar store test or one of the cheap 88 cent ones from Walmart are fine. At this point you should show a positive if you are pregnant.

Secondly, I agree with doing the BBT charting! I have chronic cysts on my ovaries and wacky, irregular periods with a super short LP. I never would have known what my problem was if it weren't for my charting. I use both my chart, my fertile signs, and my ovulation tests and that gives me a pretty complete picture of what is going on in my body that just one method alone wouldn't.

Good luck and I hope it's a BFP for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->