Tablets ????

jadeybabe88

Reaction score
Is anyone on quientipine how ever you spell it sorry lol enyone take them while ttc ??? If so does it effect ? Does it stop you from geting pregnant ?? Thankyou x

I haven’t taken them but I’ve worked in mental health and I can remember you can’t breastfeed while taking them. They wouldn’t work as a contraceptive so you would be able to get pregnant, but I would speak to your doctor before ttc if you are taking them in case they can effect the foetus or cause miscarriage (I’m not sure if they can or not though).

Thanks i was just going to carry on taking them till i get pregnant. As when im pregnant the hormones in me make me stabilised and im fine n i go back on them agter had baby done this with past pregnancies x

They kept offering Quetiapine to me whilst pregnant so I can only assume they're one of the lesser harmful meds to take during pregnancy. I doubt they will have much impact on your fertility

I would still speak to your doctor - and I wouldn’t come off them cold turkey as that can be bad for you - so if you are planning on stopping them when you get your BFP make sure you lower your dose gradually with medical supervision - good luck hope you get your BFP soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->