Taboo subject - Drugs

I would definately care and prefer my child was never told or introduced to believing occasional is fine - Just because you say it is doesn't mean they will take in your advice.

Cannabis - Admit if others smoke it then whatever to me it's not my problem but I wouldn't live with anyone who did because one of my experiencing around someone who smoked this stuff wasn't pleasant and 'ok' who started smoking it 'occasionally'.

Would I go mad? Nah probably not (depending on what it was) but I'd prefer if that came around to explain the negative never the positive. I'm not a goody goody definately far from it but if it's illegal its illegal end of.

I thought I posted this last night.. Dee I think you're amazing for coming so far, you must be such a strong woman xx

And momof2kiddos, I was raised to say no too. My parents are SO against drugs and neither have ever or would ever consider touching them, and the same goes for the rest of my family. Just because I f*cked up, it doesn't reflect on my upbringing or what my parents taught me.

I thought I posted this last night.. Dee I think you're amazing for coming so far, you must be such a strong woman xx

And momof2kiddos, I was raised to say no too. My parents are SO against drugs and neither have ever or would ever consider touching them, and the same goes for the rest of my family. Just because I f*cked up, it doesn't reflect on my upbringing or what my parents taught me.

i second everything in this post!xx

well many people are mis informed about drugs... in my opinion they are a nasty piece of work....... i no alot of people that take drugs and all are not there selfs when on them....... i have never been one for taking them and have never even tried any except for smoke and thats just as bad makes you like DOOOHHHH so didnt bother again......

pills are FKING disgusting they are filled with shit that kills people rat poison being one... infact all drugs are full of crap.... drug dealers will mix the real stuff with anything ans everything tooo make more of it and get more cash from it they dont care wat it will do to people...... and the things that people put up there noses is just as junky as a glue sniffing cause it has the same affect and is mixed with the same crap will rot your nose and your brains lookat danielle westbrooke..... and yeah far enough you havent had a bad experience with them...... but its when the addiction kicks in for people that the bad experiences come along and the self control is out the window drugs ruin lifes and hurt a lot of people... like i said every1 i no that takes drugs are a totally different person when on them and they dont realise it until its infront of them and its like is that wat im like uuggggg no way i hate drugs. x

I have to admit that until i found out i was pregnant i used to smoke weed, my boyfriend still does. Its not a regular thing by anymeans but the equivalent of going out at the weekend for a drink. Imo alcohol and weed are just as bad as each other and the same rules should be followed with both - dont do it on ur own (thats the road to dependancy imo), dont do it too often, and dont ever think u need it/rely on it/its good for u.
I will never ever ever encourage my son or any future kids to do it as quite clearly it isnt the smartest thing in the world but if i do discover he is i will want to make sure im able to help make sure he does it responsibly at least. But then i have the same opinion of alcohol as i say.
As for anything harder than weed - NO
its dangerous and just down right stupid, it scares me when i see people on other drugs and i will nevr tolerate that from my son, i couldnt let him put himself at risk in that way.
Pls no one tell me off :blush: lol xxxx

I have to admit that until i found out i was pregnant i used to smoke weed, my boyfriend still does. Its not a regular thing by anymeans but the equivalent of going out at the weekend for a drink. Imo alcohol and weed are just as bad as each other and the same rules should be followed with both - dont do it on ur own (thats the road to dependancy imo), dont do it too often, and dont ever think u need it/rely on it/its good for u.
I will never ever ever encourage my son or any future kids to do it as quite clearly it isnt the smartest thing in the world but if i do discover he is i will want to make sure im able to help make sure he does it responsibly at least. But then i have the same opinion of alcohol as i say.
As for anything harder than weed - NO
its dangerous and just down right stupid, it scares me when i see people on other drugs and i will nevr tolerate that from my son, i couldnt let him put himself at risk in that way.
Pls no one tell me off :blush: lol xxxx
I'm not going to tell you off BUT the only rule that should apply is DON'T DO IT AT ALL, you can't just think " o i need a drug or o i rely on drink/drugs" this s**t jumps up and gets you you can't just imagine it not with drink or drugs no matter how "soft" you think they are, and also doing it on your own is not the road to dependancy at all, the road to dependancy is gone down by (A) starting to do the rubbish to start with (B) some one wether it be a partner or friend etc aiding you in doing so (B) feeling invinsable and that it will never happen to you. There are many other examples i could spout to you but i won't i just can't see why people think pot is ok, your children could develop personality disorders thanks to pot would you be ok with that NO as you are all good loving parents.
Please remember a junkie/alcholioc isn't just the local piss head or the local smackhead it's some one who takes drugs no matter what they are, it's the person who goes out to get drunk on purpose no matter how often be it weekends only ( i should know my dad is now a alcholic with liver disease and he only drinks on a sat and sun but in excess) so that 1 or 2 nights of binge drinking does not mean you are ok it could also mean you are addicted to the drink.
I am so annoyed at how flippant people are regarding these so called soft drugs and drink and to even consider your babies taking them is just god damn stupid, for god sake just stay away from this rubbish peoples lives have been messed up not just the addicts but their children etc it has a rippling effect.
I have epilepsy due to my drug missuse so the meds i take and have to take can cause spina bifida and guess what ds has just been diagnosed with? yep you've got it life isn't buttercups and roses trust me, my dh could lose his life thanks to the drink damage he has done even 4 years down the line we are suffering. Ask the child of a drug taker how they feel about the drugs and their parents i doubt you will get a great responce and please remember a child is bought up with our morals etc into them, all the classical conditioning you put in your children makes a part of who they are and who in 16 years wants to be sat with a pint and a spliff or popping pills together with your kids? I know i don't
Sorry rant over but i will keep popping on here until someone bloody listens to me even just one of you listening and taking on board what i say is 1 more person educated.:blush:

:hugs: Dippy

You should go round secondary schools hun and take classes on drug edcuation
xx

alot of people wouldn't agree with me, but i think cannabis is completely harmless when used now and again.

Cannabis isn't chocolate. It is a drug.

I know someone who was a 'recreational cannabis user' and is now a borderline paranoid schizophrenic and has epilepsy. Yes, he was probably more pre-disposed to this, but the fact is that cannabis brought this out in him.

People can say all they like about how it's a 'soft' drug, and ok, and fun, etc. However it is not harmless, it is dangerous and a drug. People should at least be smart enough to stand up and admit what they're taking is not 'completely harmless'. There is a reason why the majority of countries in the world have made it illegal, and turning it into a fun, safe drug is part of what makes it so dangerous.

People I know who have taken drugs have at least had the attitude that they know it's dangerous, but they are an adult and willing to take the risk. Passing any drug off as harmless, even alcohol or paracetamol is just wrong.

I am totally aware that both cannibis and alcohol are awful, are poisons and are dangerous. However alcohol is legal and i will not go mad at my child having it when hes an adult, and i firmly believe that all statistics show that cannibis is less or equally dangerous (at least physically, but alcohol can also lead to mental problems) so therefor i think it would be hypocritical of me to be set against one and not the other.
Obviously if i could choose i would like tommy to never touch either but if he does i want him to understand they are dangerous and have to be used with caution.
He will never ever think its fine and carefree to use them, but if he chooses to as an adult and understands the risks then that is his choice to make.
All i can do is make sure he has all the facts before he makes any of these decisions xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->