Tabs first tooth came through on monday!!!

sonny

Mummy of Tabitha
Reaction score
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
Woo hoo she has a tooth!...it is sooooooo sharp though...in a way glad i am not BF'ing anymore and just pumping lol!

I wasnt expecting this sooooo soon!

Bloody hell!!!! My God, don't they grow up quick!!!!!!! :dohh:

Well done Tabs..... from Tabs!!!!! :rofl:

Has she suffered much with her teething Sonny?

Yea, they are sharp paige got her first two last week x

Lol lets put it this way she looks like she has been in a waterfight for the past week! her clothes are always ringing wet and thats with a bib on too lol and in a week we have done half a tube of bonjela and granules!
i couldnt believe it....it seems soooo early. I dont know when the norm is but read so many threads about the pain coming and going just thought it was that hehe
Tabs says Hi Tabs and more importantly HELLLLOOOOO MORGAN!! xxx

Lol lets put it this way she looks like she has been in a waterfight for the past week! her clothes are always ringing wet and thats with a bib on too lol and in a week we have done half a tube of bonjela and granules!
i couldnt believe it....it seems soooo early. I dont know when the norm is but read so many threads about the pain coming and going just thought it was that hehe
Tabs says Hi Tabs and more importantly HELLLLOOOOO MORGAN!! xxx

Morgan's been like that now for a few weeks and is quite obviously in real pain every so often and so the baby crack (calpol :rofl:) has to come out.... hmmm... wonder if we may see a little white toothypeg soon too?!

"Missy Moo" would say hello back to you Tabs, but she's spark out again!!! For the umpteenth time today!!!!
:dohh:

yeah i love toothypegs we need piccys x x

Photos please! :D

lol ok ill give it a go....i put my finger down her lip though to see and there is soooo much dribble it slides again lol ill give it a go when i put her pjs on in a bit xxx
Ohhh when should i start brushing it or is that sooo premature?? :blush:

hooray, can't wait to see! I think you are meant to brush as soon as they come through, yes. You can get a little rabbit mam thing that's meant to do the job instead of a toothbrush for little first teeth though. Gosh it's exciting that she's got a tooth! I think Alasdair is close but it'll probably be months!

i think jacks are close but they seem to be taking ages too. x come on ally and jack get toothypegs like tabs x

Alasdair's looks like it has a blister on it but it's the one next to it where I can see white poking through a bit. Is that normal?! He was born with a little bit poking through on one of his molars - they called it a tooth bud. But that one is not making any progress!

:wohoo: Congrats on the first tooth!

Not sure if Hannah's teething, but she's been a big drooler for months :lol:

well done tabs :hugs: maddi's definitely teething but no sign of mr. tooth yet!

yay! Well done Tabs!!

I think tom's teeth are just moving round and giving him random gip - he developed a suspicious patch and the drool runs constantly - he has rosey cheeks all the time, but sometimes only one side. he too drools through a bib in just 30 mins! But the pain seems to be only some days??

Anyway! yay!! Well done tabby!!

Yay congrats!!!:happydance::happydance:
I wish Jacks teeth would hurry up - he is having a lot of trouble with them :cry:(but he is a man!!:rofl:)

For the drooling - I bought some bandana bibs for Jack as they have a fleece backing on them which stops the wetness going through to the clothes:
https://www.kipskabin.co.uk/index.php?cPath=31&osCsid=5f1b6eecc935d01b88c832d1c380609d They also look nicer than bibs I think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"