Tabs first tooth came through on monday!!!

Tabs says thanks for all the congrats everyone xxx
Although she has had mummy running around for 2 days trying to take a photo of it! I lay her down....try to hold her arms out the way as she tries to grab the camera then with a little spoon in one hand to try to poke her tongue out the way and in the other hand the crappest camera on earth which is blurry close up!....and .....SNAP....Each time her tongue gets in the way! or she tries to eat the camera! then she thinks its a game and giggles lol.
its her left centre bottom one and its now today about 2-3mm out of her gum! im pretty sure the one next door is coming too :happydance:

Aww bless her, hope she is not suffering too badly.

Seth has two raised bits on the front of his gums which I think will be teeth soon and he is a lot fussier than usual which is always calmed by bon jela. It seems worse at night though, did you find that?

xxx

Awwww. Well done tabs!!

Olivia was really late with her teeth. Her first one came through on my birthday in october, she's got 2 now. The bottom ones right next to each other. Theyve cut through the gums but they arent what I call a full tooth yet. Strangely though... they dont bother her... her cheeks are up, and she's dribbling loads but she's happy as larry... she's abit whingey somedays but nothing too extreme. Strange huh

x

Aww bless her, hope she is not suffering too badly.

Seth has two raised bits on the front of his gums which I think will be teeth soon and he is a lot fussier than usual which is always calmed by bon jela. It seems worse at night though, did you find that?

xxx

I think Tabs might get the DT's when i stop giving her the bonjela!
She is funny at night....up sleep up sleep up sleep and each time i just do bonjela and dummy and it sends her off but it is a nightmare....especially when it can happen 10 times a night! lol
She is a moo during the day sometimes too like nothing will be right for her and she has got nappy rash for the first time ever! i think they say thats linked too?

Hope Seth feels a bit better soon xxx
P.s how was your lil holiday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"