Take 2, ttc #2, testing early! *Update faint line!*

lomelindi17

Mama to my 8 yr old and expecting #2
Reaction score
Cycle #2 ttc baby #2! Got some 10 miu tests (Blue Cross from Amazon), never tried them before so not sure how they are for shadows/evaps etc. They are super thin though which is a little annoying. Started testing at 6 dpo lol, bfn obviously, but today 7dpo I think I might have seen a shadow. Hubby thinks I'm bonkers haha. Going to test again tomorrow. :coffee:

First pic fmu original, 2nd tweaked

2mu original then tweaked

Another 2mu untweaked

I see something on all of them. I got a bfp at 7 dpo with one of mine, so it is possible. I didn't get another til 10 dpo though, so don't be too discouraged if that happens.

I see it on all of them! Good luck!!

Definitely see something and it has colour so I don’t think it’s evap! No sure of these test though as I’ve never used them! In a day or too try a Frer !! Best of luck xx

Bfn today Fmu �� I started getting faint hints with my dd on 9 dpo and a visible line at 10 dpo so maybe it will be similar. A little disappointed this morning still though. Might try a diff brand later.

Good luck! That is pretty early to test but I'm sure I can see the start of something good luck!

I see something on all of them! Maybe FMU isn't as strong for you? My sister had to wait way longer to get a positive for her second baby compared to her first. FX

Hopefully tmrw I get something. 2mu on a diff brand of ic was bfn too. That one has a higher miu though.

I looked back at my tests with my daughter, 2mu was much stronger than fmu at 10 dpo. So I'll try that again. Another funny thing is with her I had a faint shadow on 7dpo, nothing bfn on 8dpo, then started to see something again on 9 dpo lol. Hopefully that's happening again!! I didn't see even a shadow on either test today, but the tweaked 2mu photo maybe a hint of something, not sure, probably just my eyes playing tricks. That test is 20miu though.

They look faintly positive to me. I have had tests show up then disappear then reappear before

Ok i caved and did another 10miu ic this afternoon lol. I def see something on it! It came up within the time and got a little darker as time went on. Still wicked faint of course but I feel a little better after not seeing anything this am. Anyone else see it?? Here's a few pics:

At ready time, tweaked:

1 min later, untweaked:

9 mins after time, tweaked:

Oh i deff see it on the last picture its very very noticeable

Well, not seeing much today 9 dpo.. thought maybe a shadow but it's not as noticeable as yesterday afternoon or Tues. :shrug: I was more hopeful for 2mu but can't see anything irl. Maybe this afternoon will be better. Anyone else see anything? Thanks for looking! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->