Take 2, ttc #2, testing early! *Update faint line!*

Katie - totally! I think you're right maybe the hcg breaks down or something. Even my 2mu was better than fmu last time around even with only a couple hours held. I'll do both tmrw with cheapies and see what happens. :haha:

Katie - totally! I think you're right maybe the hcg breaks down or something. Even my 2mu was better than fmu last time around even with only a couple hours held. I'll do both tmrw with cheapies and see what happens. :haha:

It's so weird to me how the rule of thumb is fmu yet i have yet to come across someone who was truly better with fmu than later! This will be my 6th child but 10th pregnancy and over always tested in the afternoon. Good luck tomorrow hunny! I'll be thinking of you and fx for your afternooner that'll it'll nice thick and pink!

I can see the line on the last test. :happydance: FX is just keeps getting darker

FMU ic this morning was a little bit darker/clearer than last night's, the line is a little more defined and easier to see. I did a 2mu ic which didn't show much, only a 2 hr hold, but I did a frer too and got a line! I wonder if my fmu today would have been darker lol, figures! :dohh: Gonna count it as a bfp though yay!! :wohoo:

top 2 tests- 10 & 11 dpo wet, bottom 2 - dry

2mu frer:

Thanks!! I'm trying to decide if i should use another frer tonight or not :haha: I got a 3 pack yesterday lol

That's exactly what mine looked like the morning that evening about 4pm it was very very pink I took the first one at 830am good luck that is such a beautiful line I'm so excited for you! You are right behind us yay!!

Katie - I always find my fmu is best, I don't usually see much if anything at any other time of day.

Lomelindi, congratulations :D

Ok here is the evening test! Frer got WAY darker yay!! Must have been bc the earlier one was diluted. Ic got a bit darker as well. :)

That's darker! And within the same day! Woot! This is great!!

Thanks everyone! Morning update, IC a little darker with fmu. Gonna save the next frer for tonight. My temp dipped a bit today, which worries me, I hope it's not going to be another chemical. :shrug:

Today's ic:

Dry IC progression:

Wet:

Looks like progression to me.
Was it a big dip? I mean, really temp can still drop a little and zigzag, and it doesn't mean anything bad! :hugs:

It's not a big dip, 0.17 degrees, hopefully it goes up again tomorrow. With dd it went high and stayed there. Just nervous from last cycle I guess. FX!

Actually looking at DD's chart again, it did dip almost .2 and did a zigzag before staying high, although I wasn't great about temping at the same time, so maybe its doing that again. lol :headspin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->