Take a break stories shock me every time- Breastfeeding men for money

Aidan's Mummy

Mummy to Aidan and Oliver
Reaction score
I was having a read of a magazine called take a break while in the bath. And I came across a story where a lady in America breastfed men for money.

She was about to be evicted and had a young baby. A friend on a forum told her about how she breastfeed men for $75 a time.

At first she was relucant but felt she had no other choice.

And now had regular clients who come to her home to be breastfed.

I was shocked at first but then I thought. Poor woman she must have really been disperate to take such measures.

She was very upset when she started it and felt used, but now is becoming used to it

I Just didnt realise that some people have to do such things to survive. Very shocking
xx

I remember stumbling across something similar when Ryan was young and I searched something to do with breastfeeding. It came up with a fetish site like that. :wacko:

I don't know what else to say other than...how very odd!

its a mother issue thing ...

some men dress like babies, get their
nappy changed and breastfeed its a
nuture thing :rofl:

its odd i know ...​

https://www.hbenterprises.co.uk/Catalogue_GW.html

:rofl: you can buy everything!​

I read that! I think that the thing that shocked me most was that she stopped feeding her child to start feeding these men. It meant that a. she started loosing her supply and b. she had to start paying for formula!

It really is awful what people (usually women) are sometimes forced to do for money. It's also amazing how neverendingly diverse men's fetishes are. :wacko:

I love take a break :rofl: my nan got me hooked on them and when she died we buried her with the latest issue, she used to always take mine! On the subject of men who like being breastfed, EWWWWWWW lol that is so nasty

I'm sorry but :sick: I hate when people try and justify prostituting themselves :growlmad: lots of people are skint and don't sink that low.

It's the woman who breastfeeds her cat that scares me!

I read it too! Whatever floats their boat I suppose :wacko: I'm sad for her that she had to do such a thing to support herself.

I read this too:sick: - also just saw that in the next issue of Chat there's a woman who breastfeeds her dog WTF why do that???

there was a movie i watched once and this man stole a baby and he took it to a breastfeeding "lady of the night/postitue" i guess is the words for it. She had bottles of Breastmilk that she would feed these men with aswell as off herself ect

Maybe its the storys like this and things like that in movies that make some people have a weird feeling about Bf'ing :shrug:

I dont think it affected my take on Bffing

I had never seen anything like this before but I still didnt like it

What made me upset is that someone must be really desperate to do that

No one can truly understand her motives until they are in that situation them sleves

I just feel truly sorry for her

What I did wonder is what is going to happen when she stops producing milk??
xx

I read this yesterday while I was in the hairdressers. I found it very odd...

Some men are just weird........... I don't understand why any of them would want to do that anyway! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->