Take A Look At My Chart?

mah0113

Reaction score
I am not sure if the opk I took on cd 16 was actually positive or not..countdown to preg 93% said positive but then one of my friends said it looks slightly slighter so I err'd on the side of caution and didnt mark it as a positive. I o'd on cd21 last cycle and had a temp dip followed by a rise to my "high" pre o temp and then another rise into the 98's [my pre o temps are in the 97's]. My post o temps remained in the 98's.

This cycle, my "high" temp pre-o has been 97.7----my temps the past two days dipped waaaay down to a cycle low and then today jumped up to 97.7---it kind of looks to me like what happened around o time last cycle

wondering if any veterans can tell me their thoughts. had some peach tinged cm today along with stringy stuff and a clot of blood in it [tmi sorry]

I would say based on your current chart and last months chart that you haven't ovulated yet. It's possible to get a positive OPK and get ewcm but not ovulate. Your body gears up but doesn't quite do what it is supposed to. Sometimes it takes more than one try to actually ovulate. I would give it a little bit more time.

Ive only had 3 charts myself so far....but by the looks of urs i don't think you have ovulated yet. You should see a thermal shift in ur temp after ovulation....good luck!!!!

thanks for the responses and ladies! it turns out i did in fact ovulate on cd18! I wanted to update for future researchers...bc I hate when I google something and then the person never tells what ended up happening lol

I guess the main take away is that you have to look at your own chart and see whats normal for YOU, because it may not be whats normal for everyone else. I tend to ask questions to validate what my own opinion is bc I dont trust myself enough, but sometimes its good to trust what you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->