Take a look please. Updated page 2. EVAP's

Amy-x

Mummy to a princess
Reaction score
Hi all

I don't know if I am 'late' or not. My periods are irregular and vary. From about 20 days to about 35. Last 2 cycles being 21 days then 20 days then 23 days then 20 days. I am now on CD35 and have taken a test with BFN I think. I am experiencing a lot of watery white discharge (sorry tmi) that I keep thinking AG has arrived it's that heavy. Cervix position is high.
Any one see anything

Attachments

• 2015-05-20 21.04.04.jpg
    2015-05-20 21.04.04.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 67
Oh gosh my spelling is atrocious on previous post. Do forgive me, predictive text and my phone just completely changing words ha

Sorry I can't see anything yet honey
I'm not familiar with the test you have used though.

pics a bit small hun , good luck tho xx

I think I see it..and I tried inverting and think its there too...test again..good luck..try to get a more close up pick : )

I did have a different photo, but when trying to upload it says the file is too large. Not sure how to make it smaller. I will try and then update. I have thrown test away now as I was turning myself crazy staring at it. Ha ha ha. Thank you for replies.

I have just taken another and was a BFN. So presuming previous 'whatever it was I saw' must of been a fluke/bad test x

I have just taken another and was a BFN. So presuming previous 'whatever it was I saw' must of been a fluke/bad test x

Depends on how diluted you urine was. Try get a good hold. Try with the fmu 👍x

I would try again with FMU and try to get a close up of the picture. Waiting 2-3 days is ideal but I know from personal experience it is hard to wait that long :)

Tested again with FMU. BFN. Still no period. On CD 36 now. Unsure when and if I O this month as was having a month off! :flower:

Attachments

• 2015-05-21 08.30.20.jpg
    2015-05-21 08.30.20.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 22
Not sure about those tests never used them before. How sensitive are they?

Another photo to follow. Think I may of brought a batch that just has bad evap lines.

This is the test as mentioned in previous post x

Attachments

• 2015-05-21 18.02.04.jpg
    2015-05-21 18.02.04.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 17
I certainly see something on that one!! Could be evap though how long before photo was taken?

Photo was about 15 minutes. But line was there straight away. I popped test in my pocket as little girl strolled in to the bathroom and I didn't want the 'what's that whys that' ha ha. So just got her her drink. Cut up some banana apples and grapes and put her film on. So about 15 minutes I'd say. Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->