taking a break from clomid! on cd14

Discussion in 'Long Term Trying To Conceive' started by hlynn, Jan 24, 2011.

1. hlynn

hlynn Well-Known Member

Hello ladies :flower:
    i had been on clomid 50mg days 5-9 for 4 months and this was supposed to be my 5th month but i decided on my own to take a break
    i do ovulate sometimes on my own, just not every single month like i should
    i did have my hsg a week ago and my tubes were clear :thumbup:
    I am on cd 14 today, and got an almost positive opk! :happydance:
    i started on cd 12, and the first one was very negative, yesterday quite a bit darker and today it was nearly positive!
    so i am getting excited, but trying to not get over excited because it wasnt for sure completely positive,
    and i am still nervous about the chance that i could not ovulate at all off of clomid
    but i think i am gonna try another one tonight after not peeing for about 4 hours and see what that test looks like
    i might just wait til tomorrow though, i have lots of tests though so im not too worried
    does anyone have any experiences to share after taking a clomid break? just wanting to hear some experiences :)

2. hlynn

hlynn Well-Known Member

i did another test this morning..still pretty dark..but not considered positive yet..when i was on clomid i never had a fully positive opk though, just wondering if i should try the more expensive ones or something because the internet cheapies are getting dark like this, but never show for sure positives..maybe i just get my surge in the middle of the night or something and goes away by morning..idk :shrug:

https://img203.imageshack.us/img203/5200/sam1814p.jpg

3. Tarkwa

Tarkwa Mummy to two boys :) xxx

Sorry, only just started taking clomid so can't give any advice on breaks, but get yourself up into that bedroom of yours with OH/DH and dance the night away! :sex:
    xxx