Taking a Break From TTC!! Wishing all you Amazing Ladies the best of luck!!

Tryin4num3

Mother of 2
Reaction score
Well guys i have been trying to conceive for about 2 years now and I think its time that i step away from all of the constant testing and obsessing over pregnancy. I am going to direct my time to losing weight along side the hubby and work on getting healthy as a couple. I want to wish you all the best of luck i will be checking in periodically to see who has gotten BFP and just to say hello!!.. I am just finding that this is just all to stressful for me and not healthy to obsess over it so much.. I wouldn't so much call it giving up but just leaving it in the hands of God to decide when its time!!:hugs::kiss:

:dust: to everyone and i wish you ladies the best of luck!!!

Wishing you a bfp as you "relax" and take a step back from the obsessive nature of ttc. We are closing in on the 1 year mark of ttc baby #3 and I'm ready to lose my mind. Fx'd that the "it will happen when you aren't trying" happens for you and your hubby! :dust:

All the best.. Hope you enjoy each other on the meanwhile and get your rainbow baby soon!

I'm only just starting my journey but I wish you a relaxing break. :book:

I hope you relax and enjoy the break. I am going to do the same if this cycle turns out to be a bfn. I have gained SO much weight over the last 2 years from stress and depression that comes with TTC for so long unsuccessfully. So hopefully losing the weight will help when we start trying again.

Good luck, I hope everything goes well for you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->